Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I expected so much more.:picard:
This movie is enjoyable in a "killa season" way, except we were expecting unsuspecting awkward goofy moments from killa season :francis:

The lady who played pacs mom, would have been great on a show like mad tv. She came off more like a sketch tv show actor than a serious one. "Tupac Amaru Shakur.... I am still your mother ":patrice:

:beli:

The writing was corny.

I know in the writers head when they were coming up with these lines were all :mjgrin:

But execution game was :mjcry:

3.5/10

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching this movie right now. It's definitely entertaining in spots, but it's technically a bad movie.

It just seemed too political, designed for LT not to burn any bridges.

Ironically, the worst part in both this and SOC is the deathrow portion of the movie, which is strange, because the deathrow years have the most potential.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I'm watching this movie right now. It's definitely entertaining in spots, but it's technically a bad movie.

It just seemed too political, designed for LT not to burn any bridges.

Ironically, the worst part in both this and SOC is the deathrow portion of the movie, which is strange, because the deathrow years have the most potential.

We will never get a true Pac, Death Row & Bad Boy era told truthfully in our lifetime. Too many of the major players still control things. Jimmy Henchmen & Haitian Jack still getting podcasts and interviews mentioning their names wiped from the internet.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I see what people were saying earlier in the thread. It really is like a "highlight of clips" instead of a real movie. the scences have no transitions

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Now that I've finally gotten around to watching this movie I gotta disagree with people who have said it's trash .. HOWEVER it's a movie made for people who know very little to absolutely nothing about Tupac. thats the type of people I can see enjoying this movie. As someone who's seen countless documentaries on Tupac, this movie really didn't do much for me.

Whoever said it plays like some sort of highlight reel is kind of spot on. But it's highlights all of us in the know have seen thousands of times.