Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
see, this is why i can't for the life of me understand how a black person could CAPE for trump... not vote for (i could understand that, but i don't agree with), but CAPE for... this whole sentence i quoted above is a bunch of lies... first, trump really didn't do much for us anyhow... second, he had black people in his cabinet, he had black people caping for him and campaigning for him all over the place... lastly, he only won in 2016 because either enough black people voted for him or just stayed home and didn't vote for hillary... yet, in the end his conclusion was none of them are going to vote for me.... why should any black person vote for such a piece of shyt... now, let's look at this in contrast... hillary said half of trump voters belong in basket of deplorables.... half... not all, HALF... and all across the entire political spectrum people were screaming bloody murder, "YOU CAN'T SAY EVERY TRUMP VOTER IS A RACIST OR YOU'LL LOSE ALL THEIR VOTES... OMG!!!!"... yet, hillary never said all, she said HALF.. but, what about trump saying all blacks would vote against him... hmm... is that a winning strategy to get black votes....?

Anyone caping for Trump is a lunatic.