Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He's gonna walk regardless :heh: they constantly said this is not a CRIMINAL trial. You really think these cacs gonna seriously punish this dude?!?:mjpls: even bytch ass McConnell said he's not convict
The assumed outcome shouldn't always be the goal imo. I think folks, a lot of the public, in particular, fail to understand the seriousness of what happened on Jan 6th. The trial is helping in informing the public and historical record as much as it is for convincing senators to vote to convict.

We have a lot of historical parallels, with the biggest being the Roman Republic, where this same situation plays out and is part of the overall decay and decline of a constitutional republic into authoritarianism and dictatorship. This is another salvo in an increasingly authoritarian and anti-democratic right-wing party that is outwardly explaining that they are done with machinations of the Democratic system and willing to effectively install a president for life as long as their political power is maintained. Folks lived through a coup attempt and don't even know it. You can't let that slide.

0*XqQcTUG2RU8LQB_C.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...nd-starts-spreading-voter-fraud-conspiracies/

I honestly couldn't say if this is as important or more important than the COVID issue. This is an existential crisis for a government and a lot of people either don't want to believe or don't know enough to believe it to be the case.

You lose your government and all the issues we have right now are multiplied. You got to set an example in pushing back against this full throttle. No compromise.

Last edited:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
The assumed outcome shouldn't always be the goal imo. I think folks, a lot of the public, in particular, fail to understand the seriousness of what happened on Jan 6th. The trial is helping in informing the public and historical record as much as it is for convincing senators to vote to convict.

We have a lot of historical parallels, with the biggest being the Roman Republic, where this same situation plays out and is part of the overall decay and decline of a constitutional republic into authoritarianism and dictatorship. This is another salvo in an increasingly authoritarian and anti-democratic right-wing party that is outwardly explaining that they are done with machinations of the Democratic system and willing to effectively install a president for life as long as their political power is maintained. Folks lived through a coup attempt and don't even know it. You can't let that slide.

0*XqQcTUG2RU8LQB_C.jpg

I honestly couldn't say this is as important or more important than the COVID issue. This is an existential crisis for a government that a lot of people either don't want to believe or don't know enough to believe it to be the case.

You lose your government and all the issues we have right now are multiply. You got to set an example in pushing back against this full throttle. No compromise.

Yep. Destroying your government and constitution to own the libs isn't a good stable strategy. But they are particularly anti-intellectual and emotional so you know....I give us 5 to 10 years before our whole shyt blows up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

0*XqQcTUG2RU8LQB_C.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...nd-starts-spreading-voter-fraud-conspiracies/

I honestly couldn't say if this is as important or more important than the COVID issue. This is an existential crisis for a government and a lot of people either don't want to believe or don't know enough to believe it to be the case.

You lose your government and all the issues we have right now are multiplied. You got to set an example in pushing back against this full throttle. No compromise.

You saying this as if we as black folks don't know...:mjpls: but cacs staying on code either they gonna let this white supremacists cancer fester and consume the country or they gonna cut it out there's no other way around it...:manny: they in denial but this is what it's gonna boil down to. No long winded posts gotta explain it, this is the cacs war to fight...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

0*XqQcTUG2RU8LQB_C.jpg

This is why I said the Dems aren’t serious about this and deserve smoke as well as the GOP. This was an attack on the US. A weak attack that had no chance, but an attack nonetheless. And it was not just coordinated by the president, but many people who sit in that chamber.

Crying about delaying the Biden agenda while also hoping to work with the same people who were/are fine with what happened on Jan. 6 is foolish.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It’s kinda ironic, but the parties should swap their animal representation. Elephants are smart and donkeys are jackasses. :ehh:
It's because of Andrew Jackson (who was a stubborn racist jackass) why the Democratic Party is associated with the donkey :francis: