Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
They're really going to act like trump wants law in order when all his supporters who got caught and charged by the feds are saying "Trump told us to show up and fight":dead:

Also I was teaching so I couldn't post right away but how are they going complain about Trump being taken out of context when they showed a 2 minute clip of Democrats just saying fight and nothing else:dead:!? These fools aren't self aware at all:russ:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
They're really going to act like trump wants law in order when all his supporters who got caught and charged by the feds are saying "Trump told us to show up and fight":dead:

Also I was teaching so I couldn't post right away but how are they going complain about Trump being taken out of context when they showed a 2 minute clip of Democrats just saying fight and nothing else:dead:!? These fools aren't self aware at all:russ:

Neither are the knuckle dragging MAGAts who now believe they're the best lawyers ever, even the heathen Jew, because their propaganda IV drip told them so :skip: