Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Tuberville is a fukking Senator. Thank you, Auburn. Thank you, Alabama. :snoop:

:ohhh: OOHHH fxckk. Its THAT Tuberville? This whole time i thought it was just a name coincidence. I kept hearing it thrown all over I thought "heh itd be funny if maybe theyre related or something" but never cared enough to look it up. I just assumed it was just another racist azz backwater dikkhead (which is true).

I'm mad late... they deadass made the fxcking football coach a Senator. :mindblown: This country is ass.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Democratic lawmakers warned U.S. Capitol Police one week before the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol that thousands of fervent Trump supporters could storm the complex and try to "kill half of Congress" to stop them from certifying Joe Biden's election victory.

One of them also warned that Vice President Pence's life was in danger.

On Dec. 30, Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) spoke with a police captain, informing the officer that - based on past death threats made against her by Trump supporters and the violent language she saw used in online forums - people might attack the Capitol and physically harm lawmakers counting the Electoral College votes.

Wilson spoke to The Hill about the warning and provided notes of the hourlong phone call with the Capitol Police captain.
:ohhh:

Lawmakers warned police of possible attack ahead of siege