Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Why do they keep bringing up antifa like they are a organization:gucci:

Because their base eats that shyt between meals where it's served on the plate morning noon and night already. They have to get it hammered into their heads that non existent organization is somehow a bigger threat than their neighbor Jimbo. :stopitslime:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
people still eat up what the Republicans throw up. They were mad that mitch mcconnell screwed them on the stimulus cheque but all they needed to do was defend that Capitol storming and throw minorities under the bus and they'll be back in the good graces of these mfs :francis:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
These republicans are COWARDS.

and all of this divided talk. Unbelievable :scust:

Four straight years of "fxck the Dems fxck the left, we refuse to do anything yall suggest, we refuse to cooperate with you clowns."

Now all a sudden its "guys, lets just heal, come together and get back to work":dwillhuh: you cannot make this up.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Trump fan found dead in basement after riot arrest as cops find rifles
So he threw all this away for trump
NINTCHDBPICT000630174736.jpg

Wtf he even doing at the Capitol? He is the furthest thing from disenfranchised and he doing dumb shyt like this :hhh:
Its crazy how deep stupidity goes

Economic Anxiety can make one do some Strange Things
:francis:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dramatic pause for me :russ:
:snoop: this shyt is so stupid tbh. when they votin.

the frustration i feel seeing how stupid these people are. the danger in voting is stupid people can become leader just *snaps finger* like that. speaking of finger snaps. i think thanos was onto something:bryan: