Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
You wonder why Gym Jordan is a star in the Republican Party? Same shytty non principles that give us fukkers like Gohmert and Gaetz. They reppin shytvilles gerrymandered to all hell, cacs who truly believe their rep needs nothing except to be a "Christian" and preferably male, and make liberals, sluts, "blahs" of non-white shadings, city slickers and fakkits cry. This narrative NEVER wavers. Plus, they don't even have to bring home pork anymore, because the Murdochs, Mercers and such have got them trained to love living the low life and tossing oligarch salad. :snoop:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think it’s safe to say that the Republican Party is officially the snowflake party. All I’ve heard is how Trump has been victimized, how much stress cops have been put through, how mean the democrats have been.

And they’re bringing up Covid and vaccines when they wanted nothing to do with it.

Give me a break.
Its the white victimization and white entitlement party. It grew under Obama and Trump took it to Mars.

Be a dikkhead, then when it doubt, play victim for sympathy and blame the other side.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It’s like blaming the democrats or Biden for Antifa as if Antifa is voting for Joe Biden lol

Right. Tossing names around and don't even know what they mean. My Antifa friends are damn near anarchist and don't fukk with either party. Most "democrats" are dragging the shyt out of the democratic party for their lackluster performance. So they are speaking to their dumb ass base.