Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Sheldon Adelson is dead

:lawd:

January 2021 may be the greatest month politically for democrats in history.

:wow:ANTIFA found and killed Sheldon Adelson. :troll:

BrokenRespectfulHoneybadger-max-14mb.gif

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

Ivy League institutions have been shameful breeding grounds for Republican White Supremacists. They have propagated them through their power and money networks and turned a blind eye as long as they "got theirs" but that may now start to be tapering off, because their other patrons and their populations can revolt.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Some Democrats really are scaredy cats. I've seen far too many Democratic voters talking about Biden should hold his inauguration at an undisclosed, secret location because of the threats.

That's literally letting the MAGA terrorists win and would be a huge sign of weakness. SMH :snoop:.
I’d agree if we didn’t already know members of law enforcement and possibly the military are at minimum MAGA sympathizers. He was Basement Biden for months, I’m fine with him being it for another day while we weed out the bad actors.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Hate to say this, but why take that chance? :francis:

Even Obama worn body armor under his 3 piece suit back in August 2008 when he accepted the Dem nomination and wore body armor again in January 2009 when he gotten inaugurated.

Might as well do it indoors and let the outside security handle the MAGA terrorists with bloodshed.

I’d agree if we didn’t already know members of law enforcement and possibly the military are at minimum MAGA sympathizers. He was Basement Biden for months, I’m fine with him being it for another day while we weed out the bad actors.
Both of you need to stop being wimps. So you're just going to let the MAGA terrorists win, huh? :stopitslime:

Also, many law enforcements officers are MAGA, but Biden is going to have to rely on them for protection during his presidency. So he might as well resign from the presidency because of that, right? :stopitslime:

C'mon man, get it together.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Both of you need to stop being wimps. So you're just going to let the MAGA terrorists win, huh? :stopitslime:

Also, many law enforcements officers are MAGA, but Biden is going to have to rely on them for protection during his presidency. So he might as well resign from the presidency because of that, right? :stopitslime:

C'mon man, get it together.
1) it’s a pandemic, I don’t see the need to gather in any meaningful capacity to remind us Biden is president

2) if letting them win is taking one opportunity away from having Biden elevated and out in the open when we don’t even know how many that are involved in his security actually helped the insurrection, then :yeshrug:

id like a little more information on how deep the rabbit hole goes before exposing the most powerful man and woman in the world for show but that’s just me :manny: