Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Reading through a lot of these MAGA responses to their treason, many of them said that storming the capital made them feel alive and felt exhilarating.

American democracy is on it's knees (no pun intended) because sexually frustrated white men wanted to get turned on by violence :scust:

Wanna bet how many of them pulled that sex doll out of the closest and went to town after they got home? :scust:
Or went and beat up a hooker. MAGA is definitely deviants :wow:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sheldon Adelson is dead

:lawd:

January 2021 may be the greatest month politically for democrats in history.
boshshower.gif

Rush we didn't forget about you neither :ufdup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Humbling reality that we share a country with people like these :francis:

And we even have the same vote :francis:

Not humbled, shocked nor surprised. These people have always been around...since Jim Crow and before, just a new generation. They ARE their ancestors. If you’re black and read a semi decent account of black history, you wouldn’t be shocked either.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Not humbled, shocked nor surprised. These people have always been around...since Jim Crow and before, just a new generation. They ARE their ancestors. If you’re black and read a semi decent account of black history, you wouldn’t be shocked either.

I’m talking about the level of stupidity to embrace these conspiracy theories and have that level of belief in them.

Just listening to what those people are shouting about. The racism and hate is something I’m used to, it’s the idiocy In what they believe that has me shocked. Prior generations would just come out and be bigoted, they wouldn’t cling to conspiracy theories.