Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Europeans have a far different attitude towards internet regulation than Americans. People should keep that in mind before judging her comments.

AMLO isn't European (though he is a Trump bootlicker).

I think that it's they're fearful that Twitter could ban them from Twitter in the future for potentially making the "wrong" statement. It's flawed logic though.

Daps
I am disappointed by you neggas man. Did y’all even read the article ? Damn it man. Straight TLR status.

Man, I’m sorry. I’m just not trying to hear that shyt right now. Last thing we need is rednecks trying to quote Angela Merkel to defend Donald Trump. She shouldn’t have said anything until January 20th at Noon. She’s being a wet blanket.

Difference of opinion without facts in the face of spreading dangerous rhetoric and lies should get you banned from a platform, unless that’s what the platform is for. So she thinks the government should decide what to ban first, then social media follow?

I think that’s more dangerous in the long run, but I’m no Angela Merkel. That’s why I said “respectfully shut the fukk up”

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guy incited an insurrection on Congress so they can all shut the fukk up.
Simple as that. Look at the lies Twitter allowed Trump to foment.

Are they saying that being the leader of a country should give them God status with a private company? Their argument can go both ways. Maybe we should begin to ask why leaders are becoming so dependant on social media.

Twitter was clear. There was correlation between his tweets and the insurrection. Violate the terms of service and get banned. Trump had numerous chances.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
They are saying an angry staff member changed the website, but I do think he is resigning soon so Pence can backstab pardon him.

No way he's gonna leave this up to Pence. They're not even talking right now. They haven't spoken since Wednesday. Trump probably doesn't trust Pence as far as he can throw him.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Man, I’m sorry. I’m just not trying to hear that shyt right now. Last thing we need is rednecks trying to quote Angela Merkel to defend Donald Trump. She shouldn’t have said anything until January 20th at Noon. She’s being a wet blanket.

Difference of opinion without facts in the face of spreading dangerous rhetoric and lies should get you banned from a platform, unless that’s what the platform is for. So she thinks the government should decide what to ban first, then social media follow?

I think that’s more dangerous in the long run, but I’m no Angela Merkel. That’s why I said “respectfully shut the fukk up”
“The right to freedom of opinion is of fundamental importance,” Steffen Seibert, Merkel’s chief spokesman, told reporters in Berlin on Monday, according to Reuters.

Seibert said that, while Twitter was right to flag Trump’s inaccurate tweets about the 2020 U.S. election, banning his account altogether was a step too far. He added that governments, not private companies, should decide on any limitations to freedom of speech.

That makes no sense because that's against the US Constitution :dwillhuh: