Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
can they pass the 25th without republican support?

At this point there are Republicans who probably are cutting deals with fellow congressman to prevent being caught in the web. No matter what the Democrats will control Congress with Merrick being the AG, nowhere to run.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I thought that Merkel was smarter than this :why:

I don't get too upset with this. She is a smart person, but I always go back to that she isn't American and that until you live in this country, you really cannot get the pulse. Personally I view it as one of my friends in the UK who has a hot take but just doesn't understand the pulse.

Daps
Merkel gonna act like the Nazi flag and symbolism isn't completely wiped out and a federal offense over there? It's a federal offense to give their old salute...

Is that "problematic" or does it make sense because they don't want it to happen again?

I think we’re asking the wrong questions of Merkel’s assessment

1) Is she looking at it from the viewpoint as a political leader that would be silenced, and the possibility that the same sort of punishment would be used to stop an opposition leader under false pretenses?

2) I don’t remember her ever espousing about how Germans need to have rights like American citizens and business. So I don’t think she has a full grasp on how things operate over here. No one took his opinion away from him. They took away his platform to spread his opinion.

We have idiots in this country carrying flags from her country’s past. They couldn’t do that there. Shouldn’t they have the freedom of opinion to speak on those beliefs?

We beat the shyt outta them in the only two wars grand and violent enough to be called World Wars. I could really give a fukk about what she says about it. So, respectfully, she shut the fukk up until she can explain, as a whole, what the fukk she’s talking about.

Edit: I’m just being unnecessarily angry for no reason.

Last edited: