Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Don't flatter yourself, I ignore most of the trolling you do in this subforum.

What exactly am I complaining about? I said they can impeach and have a vote to remove Trump within a week, but don't want to because they are afraid of the GOP. Then @The_Sheff replies with, "there are processes, and the Republicans will look to muddle it up," which sounds like they are afraid of the GOP. This is an open and shut case and we've seen the GOP bully the Dems while in power and you have Clyburn and other establishment party leaders acting scared, again. (Credit to Pelosi for not showing this)

You don't bother to read the context of any conversation that happens in this forum because trolling is easier for you. IDK why you have gone down the troll route, but party-on. Just don't be a clown and talk about me indirectly.

I know, but you can't have the US Capitol broken into like this and sit idle. Especially when these fools told everyone what was going to happen. Biden should demand his resignation at the minimum. As the top police officer in America, this should be the end for him.
And don’t talk to me at all. When I want to talk to you, you’ll know. Thanks :smile:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nas...e-gop-forever-coalitions-are-shifting.786003/

I said it before that trumps rise will be an inflection point for the GOP.

The GOP coalition will begin to shift forever after this election.

Big business/corporate will be slowly moving away from overt institutional support for the GOP. The party itself will begin shedding some of the professional class - these will be the new “swing voters.” The party’s platform will shift to be much more “liberal” on economic issues. Made in USA, tariffs, greater social safety net guarantees but still wildly conservative/radical on social and cultural issues. They will start seeking alliances with hardcore Bernie voters that hate the Dems and are willing to sacrifice social/cultural issues so long as they’re able to test out their economic theories.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
giphy.gif

Dan Bongino Promises Fox & Friends Parler Will Return By Week's End: 'I Will Go Bankrupt' Before I Let it Shut Down

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I'm a software engineer and startup guy, which led to my conclusion a few days ago that Parler would be in big trouble because they're too young and underresourced to deal with this type of spotlight. I was also poking around the site and seeing some bullshyt. That Tweet confirms it.

So many people sign up for bullshyt sites and don't have the slightest clue what sort of risk they're exposing themselves to.