Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Don’t be shook like Ted Cruz taking about AOC without tagging her, at me.

Second, your glue huffing, follower ass was out here dapping posts about how the Dems would lose the $2,000 stimulus checks battle that suggested it would cost them Georgia senate seats—which I said the opposite. Stop following and stop trolling.
I like to keep my conversations with you minimal, so I’ll just continue to talk to the people I intend to. You just keep complaining about literally everything the dems do, you’re good at it.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Dropped the dime on a couple facebook snowflakes that were at the riots

giphy.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Yeah the cell phone pinging has been something that got criminals caught for decades now. But the specifics of the Capitol will make it even more brutal for those terrorists because if their phone pinged on the internal network, it's definite evidence they breached it.

One thing is for sure though, if you're doing dirt or anything remotely illegal, just keep your phone home.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It would be justified if he was fired.

he's pushed back a lot against Trump honestly to the point they're always talking about how to fire him, from the articles I read it's people lower in the totem pole regardless no one is leaving this unscathed...

I can see him resigning after Biden's transition

Daps
America is back. :wow:

Yep, America is back, JACK.

My favorite part: They about to draw a bunch of these losers offsides. No hard count needed. Wait until you see the arrest numbers on this one. They about to do them like they did Muslims post-9/11 on the internet. But this time, instead of baiting them into agreeing to perform terrorist attacks that weren’t real, these losers about to spill their guts about some delusional plans of grandeur because they can’t help themselves.

1/20/2021: You’re entering the No Malarkey Zone

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I like to keep my conversations with you minimal, so I’ll just continue to talk to the people I intend to. You just keep complaining about literally everything the dems do, you’re good at it.
Don't flatter yourself, I ignore most of the trolling you do in this subforum.

What exactly am I complaining about? I said they can impeach and have a vote to remove Trump within a week, but don't want to because they are afraid of the GOP. Then @The_Sheff replies with, "there are processes, and the Republicans will look to muddle it up," which sounds like they are afraid of the GOP. This is an open and shut case and we've seen the GOP bully the Dems while in power and you have Clyburn and other establishment party leaders acting scared, again. (Credit to Pelosi for not showing this)

You don't bother to read the context of any conversation that happens in this forum because trolling is easier for you. IDK why you have gone down the troll route, but party-on. Just don't be a clown and talk about me indirectly.

he's pushed back a lot against Trump honestly to the point they're always talking about how to fire him, from the articles I read it's people lower in the totem pole regardless no one is leaving this unscathed...

I can see him resigning after Biden's transition
I know, but you can't have the US Capitol broken into like this and sit idle. Especially when these fools told everyone what was going to happen. Biden should demand his resignation at the minimum. As the top police officer in America, this should be the end for him.