Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Low Quality Posting
This has been popping up on my Face book time line. Folks are just posting this message.

Just going to put this out there... Trump signed the Insurrection Act last night. Go to the store and get what you can. Pull out cash from your bank, have guns and ammo ready. Fill up your vehicles with fuel, clean your tubs and fill with water, get batteries, candles, flashlights, and whatever else you need. We should be expecting to see Martial law in the next two to three days. Probably sooner because Impeachment is being started tomorrow. Trump was supposed to speak at midnight last night and then something transpired between China and General Electric in conjunction with Pakistan, and Pakistan then lost power causing the speech to be postponed to an unknown time. Newsmax originally reported the speech before it was cancelled. Make sure you EMS alerts are turned on so you get the message. The president has been silenced by big tech so now he will be forced to used EMS to get the information out. Finally, President Trump has been moved to an undisclosed location. There is more information I am finding, but still trying to verify. I am posting only what I know to be true. USA, Inc. is no more. Welcome to our new Republic. This was the plan all along. FREEDOM!!!

Just seeing something

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's the point. You want them on record. If they choose to convict, great. If they choose not to they can never live it down. It will be one of the most important things they ever vote on.
You want them on record voting to remove a no-longer sitting president from office? To that I say their cover for voting no will be he's already out of office. In fact that will be their call to arms about all this. They will paint this as a partisan attack. If the dems don't have the votes to convict Trump they shouldn't do this.

There is no justifiable point to be made for the senate to hold a trial for Trump once he's out of office. If you say it's to bar him from office they'll say his actions are already disqualifying to the American public. This will be portrayed in the worst light and due to Trump only having 9 days left it will bolster that.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This has been popping up on my Face book time line. Folks are just posting this message.

Just going to put this out there... Trump signed the Insurrection Act last night. Go to the store and get what you can. Pull out cash from your bank, have guns and ammo ready. Fill up your vehicles with fuel, clean your tubs and fill with water, get batteries, candles, flashlights, and whatever else you need. We should be expecting to see Martial law in the next two to three days. Probably sooner because Impeachment is being started tomorrow. Trump was supposed to speak at midnight last night and then something transpired between China and General Electric in conjunction with Pakistan, and Pakistan then lost power causing the speech to be postponed to an unknown time. Newsmax originally reported the speech before it was cancelled. Make sure you EMS alerts are turned on so you get the message. The president has been silenced by big tech so now he will be forced to used EMS to get the information out. Finally, President Trump has been moved to an undisclosed location. There is more information I am finding, but still trying to verify. I am posting only what I know to be true. USA, Inc. is no more. Welcome to our new Republic. This was the plan all along. FREEDOM!!!

Just seeing something

1. Trump can't use EMS at will.
2. He doesn't have enough juice with the military or it's leaders for martial law.
3. Newsmax...:mjlol:

Daps

Just seeing something

:russ: These people don’t know when to quit.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

Just seeing something
ynmlNLu.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Just seeing something

Who the fukk are your fb friends

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Just seeing something
WHAT?! :gucci:

:mjlol: