Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
IMO Parlar should stay up. DOJ should have a task force following every single post on that site during the Biden presidency. Good way to scoop up terrorist.

Nope.

The Doj or FBI would not want the responsibility of monitoring Parler because they would uncover a shytload of government officials and police officers etc..

Parler has been compromised - it has to go for several reasons..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
At the White House, Mr. Trump struck a defiant tone, insisting that he would remain a potent force in American politics even as aides and allies abandoned him and his post-presidential prospects turned increasingly bleak. Behind closed doors, he made clear that he would not resign and expressed regret about releasing a video on Thursday committing to a peaceful transition of power and condemning the violence at the Capitol that he had egged on a day before," The New York Times reported Friday evening.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn’t work on Wednesday.

It’s better to nip it in the bud by not having these people come together to spread insane conspiracies and promote violent acts. This isn’t a video game or movie,

It didn't work because this is an administration on the side of the terrorist. An administration that treats white supremacy as the #1 threat to American lives like the incoming Biden presidency should, would be able to utilize the DOJ to get to these bad actors before things get this hot.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are stupid enough to post plans and shyt. It's chock full of information. Much better than these fks gathering in person and plotting someshyt offline.

two sides to that argument really - but I see your point

I can’t imagine something planned entirely offline being a potent attack, given all the logistics of organizing people, transportation, etc.

God forbid I’m wrong though

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:I legit wanna see what Social Media network Donald Trump gonna startup now, because if you know his other business are ran then you know that platform going to be a shytshow. Going to be full of pop-up adds and a daily charity donation to Donald to "Fight the Swamp".

Said this earlier but one of the benefits of impeaching him again is he can’t accept political donations. So while what you’re saying is Entirely very likely to happen, we can at least make it a legal nightmare for him

though I think he probably fukked around and got him self a prison sentence with this stunt. Or they’ll get him on something minor and just throw the book at him

Said it before and I’ll say it again - he’s toast.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It didn't work because this is an administration on the side of the terrorist. An administration that treats white supremacy as the #1 threat to American lives like the incoming Biden presidency should, would be able to utilize the DOJ to get to these bad actors before things get this hot.
The white terror threat has been in America since Ruby Ridge. The looneys been sharing what they gonna do online since as far back as that Elliot Rodger kid under Obama.

The American system is designed to keep white supremacy.

It’s better that a platform like this doesn’t exist so people don’t get radicalized. It’s stupid to let them all chill together. A lot of this lunatic right movement was formed online during the Obama-era.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Said this earlier but one of the benefits of impeaching him again is he can’t accept political donations. So while what you’re saying is Entirely very likely to happen, we can at least make it a legal nightmare for him

though I think he probably fukked around and got him self a prison sentence with this stunt. Or they’ll get him on something minor and just throw the book at him

Said it before and I’ll say it again - he’s toast.

Oh yeah, but even then it won't be for 'politics' but for his debt. Remember he has loans that are due in 3 years, and now with all these lawsuits, he needs all the money he can get. :russ: