Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Those 7 Republicans that voted to essentially throw out millions of votes will never be able to live that shyt down. Their opponents will forever be able to use that against them. It was so extremely shortsighted and stupid that I almost refuse to believe that Trump doesn't have something on them. And to make it worse, they double-down on it AFTER the failed coup. Even Loeffler had the common sense to fall back and say "fukk this. I ain't participating in this bullshyt anymore :hubie:"

It's amazing that these people didn't have better people advising them.

The Koup Klutz Klan :skip:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Koup Klutz Klan :skip:
Breh I'm still in awe of it. You had Congressman from THEIR OWN STATE trying to throw out votes from their OWN CONSTITUENTS :mindblown:

All because they didn't want the black vote to be counted...and there was no way they could blatantly have those votes separated so they said to hell with all the votes :mjlol:

Some of them even went away from talk of voter fraud and just started outright saying that it was too easy to vote, too many avenues available vote. There needs to be a new Voting Rights Act passed immediately. There has not been enough talk about that from Democrats.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those 7 Republicans that voted to essentially throw out millions of votes will never be able to live that shyt down. Their opponents will forever be able to use that against them. It was so extremely shortsighted and stupid that I almost refuse to believe that Trump doesn't have something on them. And to make it worse, they double-down on it AFTER the failed coup. Even Loeffler had the common sense to fall back and say "fukk this. I ain't participating in this bullshyt anymore :hubie:"

It's amazing that these people didn't have better people advising them.

They are all trying to win over MAGA. But the fail to realize MAGA is only loyal to Trump. None of them have the charisma, and brazenness of Trump.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh I'm still in awe of it. You had Congressman from THEIR OWN STATE trying to throw out votes from their OWN CONSTITUENTS :mindblown:

All because they didn't want the black vote to be counted...and there was no way they could blatantly have those votes separated so they said to hell with all the votes :mjlol:

Some of them even went away from talk of voter fraud and just started outright saying that it was too easy to vote, too many avenues available vote. There needs to be a new Voting Rights Act passed immediately. There has not been enough talk about that from Democrats.

If you Black, then this is truly some all time epic shyt. White America is having a reckoning with its own wickedness. They truly gotta decide if they the dreamy eyed shyt they sell or if they Babylon. I love it. :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are all trying to win over MAGA. But the fail to realize MAGA is only loyal to Trump. None of them have the charisma, and brazenness of Trump.
Yup. I keep seeing people say so-and-so is the next "Trump". Trump is an anomaly. The rest of these people are politicians. Trump somehow convinced people he was an outsider and one of "us". And they fell for it. There's nothing to suggest these other clowns could garner the type of support he did. Cruz literally has a dikk for a face and Republicans hate him. No amount of trying to be Trump will ever change that.