Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right now this is the human damage count that I'm aware of.

1. The cop who rioters hit on the head with a fire extinguisher, collapsed on his way back to the station and died of a brain aneurysm

2. The woman who was shot by capitol police while trying to break into the room where people were still sheltering in place

3. A woman who was trampled to death under the crowd while they were fighting with police and getting pushed back and forth

4. A man who was accidentally shot with his own taser and had a heart attack and died (I'm not 100% confirmed on whose taser it was)

5. A man who had a stroke and died, possibly before the actual insurrection began

Also, someone who fell 30 feet from scaffolding was in critical condition yesterday, they seem to still be alive. Numerous other people fell or suffered other injuries and are still hospitalized. About 60 police were injured, of which 15 where hospitalized and I believe a number are still in the hospital.

Apparently he shot himself in the ballsack and that caused the heart attack.

I shyt you not.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ltub6gksk5a61.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
shid

lindsey was egging trump on all this time, i dont believe it

he is getting exactly what he deserves
Never said he ain't getting what he deserved his votes before hand shows where he was coming

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those 7 Republicans that voted to essentially throw out millions of votes will never be able to live that shyt down. Their opponents will forever be able to use that against them. It was so extremely shortsighted and stupid that I almost refuse to believe that Trump doesn't have something on them. And to make it worse, they double-down on it AFTER the failed coup. Even Loeffler had the common sense to fall back and say "fukk this. I ain't participating in this bullshyt anymore :hubie:"

It's amazing that these people didn't have better people advising them.