Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
she outchea trying to collect that fbi reward on 3 people.

ErK6OMOUcAAO5vY
Ayo:deadmanny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
2024? :heh:

Bruh, if we couldn't replace him in 2018, he'll retire when he wants to in the senate
It's doable but it will take the perfect candidate. Someone with Beto's charisma but more sensible on immigration/guns. Maybe someone like Colin Aldred. :jbhmm:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
not to be a sick fukk, but i really hope the dems shamelessly capitalize off this and put trump and the republicans in the fukkin dirt

the amount of political capital and momentum they have in the next months is absolutely ridiculous

Officer Sicknick trending on twitter and most of the east coast doesnt even know about this yet

republicans' friday is looking :huhldup:

This might be the end of the Republican Party as we know it brehs. This will be hard to come back from. Trump cannot even show his face there. He cannot give a speech there.

If he goes there, the fukkery will be insane. I can see Mitch there but Trump nah. Maybe Pence.

Democrats got this in the bag plus they about to pass stimulus checks and give people extra money. This is gonna be a good year for the Dems.

Republicans might as well look into 2024 now.

while we at it, let’s pull back on the Hillary hate. She stood no chance.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this is the end of the fukkery
not that biden should hide from these people at all, but im kinda questioning the necessity of a public inauguration :huhldup:

like its not even gonna be a real inauguration, with the virus, so why even bother. they should just do it inside and pump fake so all these terrorists show up and have to deal with an army of feds and national guard