Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they still don't give a shyt about black people breh
Here they don't but multiple prime ministers pointed out the disparity in how these terrorists were treated in their comments (French, German, UK)...

You don't have to care, just don't fukking play stupid like we making it all up like these fukkbois been doing...

Everybody knows the truth of our struggle now...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Here they don't but multiple prime ministers pointed out the disparity in how these terrorists were treated in their comments (French, German, UK)...

You don't have to care, just don't fukking play stupid like we making it all up like these fukkbois been doing...

Everybody knows the truth of our struggle now...
France, Germany, and the UK?

You're kidding yourself and I don't want people to really think there's some greater learning point for the world in all this. It ain't new, and they're all a$$holes too.

All these countries are doing is taking some low-hanging told ya so moment and getting their shots off while they can. The French are openly racist in ways you'd think only happens in the deepest of the deep south - and the only reason you don't hear more about that kind of shyt in Europe is because they don't even give black folks over there a voice as a group at all. The Brits literally chose recession over their racist shyt and Germans lose ground in their own battle against White extremists every month.

Every time the US fukks up, countries will beat their chest like they'd never do such a thing. Even Canada ain't that far removed from "Starlight Tours" and sterilizing their native population after their PM was aired out for rocking Blackface not too long ago as well. They are not your allies. They may simply tolerate you as an individual but its simply because as a GROUP they addressed racial shyt in their own way already....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
France, Germany, and the UK?

You're kidding yourself and I don't want people to really think there's some greater learning point for the world in all this. It ain't new, and they're all a$$holes too.

All these countries are doing is taking some low-hanging told ya so moment and getting their shots off while they can. The French are openly racist in ways you'd think only happens in the deepest of the deep south - and the only reason you don't hear more about that kind of shyt in Europe is because they don't even give black folks over there a voice as a group at all. The Brits literally chose recession over their racist shyt and Germans lose ground in their own battle against White extremists every month.

Every time the US fukks up, countries will beat their chest like they'd never do such a thing. Even Canada ain't that far removed from "Starlight Tours" and sterilizing their native population after their PM was aired out for rocking Blackface not too long ago as well. They are not your allies. They may simply tolerate you as an individual but its simply because as a GROUP they addressed racial shyt in their own way already....
Yeah, I saw some a$$hole talking shyt on facebook about how the USA always interferes with other countries now they need to get a taste of their own medicine. Dumbass was a Brit living in France. I told him to watch his own damn house.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, I saw some a$$hole talking shyt on facebook about how the USA always interferes with other countries now they need to get a taste of their own medicine. Dumbass was a Brit living in France. I told him to watch his own damn house.
Canadians talking about "I can't believe racism is alive and well in the US"

Also Canada:
_108872196_trudeau_blackface_3_comp.jpg

Also Canada: Saskatoon freezing deaths - Wikipedia

Also Canada: Indigenous Women in Canada Are Still Being Sterilized Without Their Consent

Our media ain't the only one with conveniently short term memories :francis:

Don't even get me started on France.... legit letting disease run rampant through their refugee camps because they refuse people clean water. And watching Europe play hot potato over who gets save a sinking ship full of blank people got old for me years ago. They ain't about shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m assuming the cameras in the capital captured the cop get hit in the head by that magat, hopefully we get a pic of him soon.
Should it even matter who did it?

When a group of Black criminals pull some shyt and someone gets killed, they all get charged with murder, even the ones that didn't pull the trigger and weren't intending to kill anyone. Trump just EXECUTED two black men who were driving the car in the criminal act and didn't pull the trigger or state intention to kill the victims.

If you're committing a felony, and someone dies, you're culpable for felony murder.

They won't do it, but there is legal precedent that they could charge every fukking one of the rioters with that murder.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Authorities have said some 50 officers were injured as the mob swarmed barricades, threw objects, battered doors, smashed windows and overwhelmed some of the officers who tried to resist the advancing crowd.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
if the FBI only catches one person from this you can bet all your money it will be one of the two black people who were there
I wonder if some of those Black dudes were just cats who had no real politics but saw a sea of white trash running up on the Capitol and were just like “Oh shyt I’m going too.”