Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
One of his retards literally died for him yesterday and now he's throwing them under the bus...
CREHETTE.png

:laff: Oh shyt! Bleeding lovely, with your spirit above me.

..Or beneath me:devil:, your whole life you live sneaky,
Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me,
Rest where the worms and the weak be..

full

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i'd like to see the outtakes from that trump hostage video today.

it had some weird edits and for a lot of it, he looked like he was barely containing himself. dude's mouth looked extra twitchy, struggling to say (or not say) certain things.

i've seen that shyt before from him, i noticed it especially during debates. even back against hillary.

but think about this - that was the most "presidential" speech he's ever given. and it happened after his supporters stormed the capitol building, breached for the first time in hundreds of years, in order to stop his opponent from being duly elected by the voters of the united states of america. then he's forced to was condemn an insurrection he and his people have called for and have been inciting for months. that's the best he's got.

oh and he basically started it off with a lie - "i immediately deployed the national guard". :dead: this fukking guy. you know he fought to add that in. just to show HE was the guy in charge.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fukk him.

He was on some bullshyt about immigration too, saying they were too unskilled and lacked language skills to contribute.

Latino lawmakers blast John Kelly over 'bigoted' remarks on immigrants

John Kelly's Racist Comments About Immigrants Are Not His First

It turned out that he was describing his own family tree better than he was describing current immigrants. :mjlol:

According to the research, Kelly's great-grandfather, Giuseppe Pedalino, was a wagon driver. His second-wife Concetta was illiterate and took ten years to learn English.

There's more.

Here's John Kelly's maternal grandmother Teresa as a child in the 1900 census.

Her father, a day laborer named John DeMarco had been here for 18 years.
He had not become a citizen.
He could not read, write, or speak English.#resistancegenealogy pic.twitter.com/pmnHD4Yobq

— Jennifer Mendelsohn (@CleverTitleTK) May 11, 2018

The 1930 census shows those great-grandparents living with their daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren, one of whom was Kelly's mother.

John DeMarco had been here for 47 years and was not an American citizen ("AL"). Crescenza had been here for 37 years and spoke no English. pic.twitter.com/5Nyfsu48y0

— Jennifer Mendelsohn (@CleverTitleTK) May 11, 2018

The Washington Post notes that Kelly’s family likely moved to the United States for more opportunities, similar to the immigrants of today.