Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City

EXCLUSIVE: Airforce vet Trump rioter, 35, who was shot dead by cops while storming Capitol had charges of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car on her rap sheet
  • Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she joined dozens of protestors who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday
  • A witness to the shooting suggested she was shot by police when she tried to climb through a broken window to get into congressional chambers
  • DailyMail.com can reveal she was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property in July 2016
  • The 14-year Air Force veteran was also the subject of two restraining orders
  • Babbitt, then named McEntree, was also prosecuted for tampering with a 2012 Ford on a country road in Prince Frederick, a Maryland town outside D.C.
  • Court records reveal police found probable cause for the two criminal charges, but Calvert County court acquitted her of the reckless endangerment charge
  • She was found not guilty of malicious destruction or tampering
  • Babbitt was subject to a temporary peace order filed in February 2017
  • An unidentified loved one sent Babbitt a text as she flew to DC for the protest,
  • 'Be safe. I cannot lose you,' the sender wrote, as Babbitt texted back a selfie from her airplane seat wearing a 'Trump 2020' mask
  • She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' – using the military term for looking out behind you

fukken dead c*nt thug.

She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' – using the military term for looking out behind you

Damn shame she wasn't watching her 12. :sas1:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If he is impeached twice does that mean he can’t run for president again, I read that somewhere?
No, the Senate would have to convict/remove Trump AND bar Trump from running again at the same time. Both require a supermajority of Senators in order to happen.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This fukkery has been the gift that keeps on giving. I truly hope they somehow top this and make even bigger a$$holes out of themselves.....
CREHETTE.png
this aint supposed to be funny, yet i've been laughing my ass off since yesterday. :mjlol: FDB FDH