Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Get the walls ready:francis:

Yep, they definitely doing it. He can’t break even here. Sure, give him credit for at least having the tiny shred of decency to finally stand up up him but he aided and abetted in his criminality for four years. His political career should be just as over as Trumps

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

EXCLUSIVE: Airforce vet Trump rioter, 35, who was shot dead by cops while storming Capitol had charges of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car on her rap sheet
  • Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she joined dozens of protestors who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday
  • A witness to the shooting suggested she was shot by police when she tried to climb through a broken window to get into congressional chambers
  • DailyMail.com can reveal she was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property in July 2016
  • The 14-year Air Force veteran was also the subject of two restraining orders
  • Babbitt, then named McEntree, was also prosecuted for tampering with a 2012 Ford on a country road in Prince Frederick, a Maryland town outside D.C.
  • Court records reveal police found probable cause for the two criminal charges, but Calvert County court acquitted her of the reckless endangerment charge
  • She was found not guilty of malicious destruction or tampering
  • Babbitt was subject to a temporary peace order filed in February 2017
  • An unidentified loved one sent Babbitt a text as she flew to DC for the protest,
  • 'Be safe. I cannot lose you,' the sender wrote, as Babbitt texted back a selfie from her airplane seat wearing a 'Trump 2020' mask
  • She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' – using the military term for looking out behind you

fukken dead c*nt thug.