Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
136481653_5408247015867199_5041997569578648620_o.jpg

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Now that I've that about it a bit, fukk waiting on Pence and the cabinet, she needs to drop the articles of impeachment now. What happened yesterday was more than enough to do it. There is really no reason for Pence and company to not come out in favor immediately, unless they want to run out the clock. Nah fukk that, drop them thangs on him twice and give every idiotic republican a chance to vote no, and have their name be less valued than dirt from this generation forward :mjlit:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
they're going to try regardless. But at least they won't be directing it from the inside

Agreed.
Some of these dudes are going to hop on a plane back to their shytty red counties, then fly right back in two weeks from now.
They really should've arrested more of these people, they need to do something to show it's not tolerated or it'll only embolden them to push further next time.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now that I've that about it a bit, fukk waiting on Pence and the cabinet, she needs to drop the articles of impeachment now. What happened yesterday was more than enough to do it. There is really no reason for Pence and company to not come out in favor immediately, unless they want to run out the clock. Nah fukk that, drop them thangs on him twice and give every idiotic republican a chance to vote no, and have their name be less valued than dirt from this generation forward :mjlit:
they should've had impeachment going back when the tapes of trump's call to the georgia sec leaked :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep

this is fresh in americas mind right now and completely justified

who gives a fukk if it fails? what is there to lose?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't see Pence doing it. He'd probably have to go into hiding :russ:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
will we see anything like this again?

I got a bunch of :camby: on election night when I said these fascists where going to pop off and blood will be on the street.

trump loosing is great but let’s all keep it a buck this bruh poured oil on a fire that was already there.... they just finally found their leader.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Yeah, did Pelosi give them a time frame? She shoulda said if the 25th isnt moving forward in 24 hours then articles of impeachment are getting filed.