Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I spent a good amount of time in San Diego. Babbitt reminds me of those bytches who get blind drunk and coked up every weekend and cryingly admit they're still not over the Latino ex who dumped their crazy ass a decade ago, before they got into the service. :comeon:
this is surprisingly accurate :mjlol:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So listening to NPR, metro police was never called. Capitol Hill has its own police force Metro DC isn't allowed to handle first hand. It's complex.

Pelosi's security team and Harris pressed Pence during the invasion. Pence had his team make a call saying he was under imminent threat, and only then was National Guard and federal force deployed (incl. those from VA). Otherwise, Trump's passiveness literally overrides the threat itself.

Barr AG could have also made the call to override, but he sat.

These clowns have to go.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I spent a good amount of time in San Diego. Babbitt reminds me of those bytches who get blind drunk and coked up every weekend and cryingly admit they're still not over the Latino ex who dumped their crazy ass a decade ago, before they got into the service. :comeon:
breh this is probably 100% accurate :russ: