Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Dont they have snipers on the roof of the Capitol ?

I know whitehouse does

So u telling me the capitol has regular security guards with no gunz :dead:

There's crazy barriers with Captitol Police in booths and in marked and unmarked vehicles... FBI Police and MPD surround the mall also...Thats what make it all so crazy...

Youre right - when the terror threat is high you will see snipers on the roofs and police walking the street with Call of Duty guns..

Trump actually made the area more secure (for the white house) by blocking streets with access to him.

Years back though - there were visible surface to air missles on top of the buildings..Not sure what happened to those

Starski

Superstar
Daps
im glad this happened. the democrats have presidential campaign ads for the rest of the decade. any serious republican presidential contender was complicit in this

i posted this yesterday but there really should be a thread about the long-term consequences of what just happened.

Taking this weekend to look into this Spain event, but if I take the tweet at face value, very plausible.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
There's crazy barriers with Captitol Police in booths and in marked and unmarked vehicles... FBI Police and MPD surround the mall also...Thats what make it all so crazy...

Youre right - when the terror threat is high you will see snipers on the roofs and police walking the street with Call of Duty guns..

Trump actually made the area more secure (for the white house) by blocking streets with access to him.

Years back though - there were visible surface to air missles on top of the buildings..Not sure what happened to those
@Malcolmxxx_23
ive been in the capitol building on a tour. there was a ton of security around and in the building

they wouldn’t have been able to get in without extremely serious levels of incompetence or dereliction of duty from the different security and police groups

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
13rk1rb2rw961.jpg