Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's too late now. Zuck and Dorsey wanted to make money off of Trump so they let him do his thing, and now they're going to be regulated into the ground now that the Dems have the branches of government under control.

I really hope this doesn’t bring an end to a free Internet. I swear these cac apes are like fukkin children can’t be trusted with shyt. :shaq2:

But brehs, did we just witness the climax of the Rethug era? From Nixon to Trump? Would be very fitting if this is the end and the GOP rebrands away from that style of politics. It’s no question that we just witnessed a seismic shift in American politics. GOP made a deal with the devil and paying their dues.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just woke up and missed most of the press conferences. Any rewards being offered for info? I'm about to do my civic duty and look for these terrorists info on Facebook
Check fbi Twitter. They posted something. Thank you for performing your civic duty as an American patriot. :salute:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Im at work in DC now...Im going to drive by the mall and White House on the way home and take pics...

shyt prob on some war time security level
Dont they have snipers on the roof of the Capitol ?

I know whitehouse does

So u telling me the capitol has regular security guards with no gunz :dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Im at work in DC now...Im going to drive by the mall and White House on the way home and take pics...

shyt prob on some war time security level

I gotta go re up so I might do that too later. I was out at about midnight I saw the aftermath of a shooting on 9th and M and there were blockades towards downtown. Funny enough, when I spun by Union Station and went towards the Capitol you could still see trumptards walking around lookin dusty as shyt.

If this were a Black protest that reached this level of madness I wouldn’t of been able to see all that shyt let alone see more protesters just wandering around the Capitol.