Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The presidency protects him. He can pardon himself of any crime. He knows he can grift and scam and no one will touch him. Unlike now where most of these cases imo are just going through the process. If anyone was truly serious Trump and everyone involved would've been indicted and charged for their various crimes. Instead, the GOP is going to impeach Biden/Garland, defund the FBI, etc. It's a win/win for the political elite because "They tried" while also giving them ammo to run on when Trump pardons himself (I do think he wins because Americans are that dumb, Republicans are rigging the election,).
Facts

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"They tried" while also giving them ammo to run on when Trump pardons himself (I do think he wins because Americans are that dumb, Republicans are rigging the election,).
Pretty much. That satisfies the wannabe political elites too.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The presidency protects him. He can pardon himself of any crime. He knows he can grift and scam and no one will touch him. Unlike now where most of these cases imo are just going through the process. If anyone was truly serious Trump and everyone involved would've been indicted and charged for their various crimes. Instead, the GOP is going to impeach Biden/Garland, defund the FBI, etc. It's a win/win for the political elite because "They tried" while also giving them ammo to run on when Trump pardons himself (I do think he wins because Americans are that dumb, Republicans are rigging the election,).
He can’t pardon himself why are you in here still sayin this it’s not true :mindblown:

He cannot pardon himself

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Pretty much. That satisfies the wannabe political elites too.

This is how I know you fools lost your fukkin minds

:snoop:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
He can’t pardon himself why are you in here still sayin this it’s not true :mindblown:

He cannot pardon himself
He can pardon himself for federal crimes because no one will stop him at DOJ he appoints . All these laws supposedly mattered til now. None of them do because he is walking free. This has been explained. He can't pardon for state crimes but the only investigation criminally is in GA. A state going to be ran primarily by Republicans loyal to him.