Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Ladyboy Lindsey finally under oath:ehh:
This the part where I pretend this is a game changer :lupe:
Bannon got 4 months in jail, BUT the judge released him and wont let him serve his sentence until his appeal is settled.

Bullshyt.
Did you really expect anything else? There will be no accountability These old white men all play on the same team DOJ only recommending 6 months after the way Bannon acted should have been the Tip also Mark Meadows subpoena been in the wind for almost a year and DOJ hasn't even addressed it :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The DOJ recommendation of 6 months was the max for the charge. Haven't read the decision to understand the "release".

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Did you really expect anything else? There will be no accountability These old white men all play on the same team DOJ only recommending 6 months after the way Bannon acted should have been the Tip also Mark Meadows subpoena been in the wind for almost a year and DOJ hasn't even addressed it :mjlol:
You right. I'm more hopeful of the NY state fraud case he got next month. If he found guilty he faces up to 15 years. I would like to think he will get 5 or 7 years in that case.
The DOJ recommendation of 6 months was the max for the charge. Haven't read the decision to understand the "release".
The max was 2 years. A year for each charge. DOJ only recommended 6 months.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You right. I'm more hopeful of the NY state fraud case he got next month. If he found guilty he faces up to 15 years. I would like to think he will get 5 or 7 years in that case.

The max was 2 years. A year for each charge. DOJ only recommended 6 months.
Fraud case is civil. Bragg is the one who had the chance. Garland is a bytch at the federal level. I expect Trump to run again because imo Garland doesn't have it in him to indict a former president and risk Biden facing the same thing. It's politics and power over justice. The law ain't applied to them just us

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Fraud case is civil. Bragg is the one who had the chance. Garland is a bytch at the federal level. I expect Trump to run again because imo Garland doesn't have it in him to indict a former president and risk Biden facing the same thing. It's politics and power over justice. The law ain't applied to them just us
He's not running again he's terrified of losing again why ya'll acting like we don't know this dude's psyche by now?

He's a weak, petrified man with no courage

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He's not running again he's terrified of losing again why ya'll acting like you do this know this dude psyche by now?

If he doesn't run then his political influence all but evaporates along with whatever legal shielding it provides. He could run, not do a single debate and still win the republican nomination. Trust.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If he doesn't run then his political influence all but evaporates along with whatever legal shielding it provides. He could run, not do a single debate and still win the republican nomination. Trust.
I was having this discussion yesterday with my friend who is of your opinion that he will run.

I think if DeSantis runs he would be very very tempted to run just to shyt on him but Trump is a hoe man :pachaha:

His psyche can't take losing again it would crush him...Just the possibility of losing would be too much for him to handle

He's such a p*ssy it's so fascinating

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I was having this discussion yesterday with my friend who is of your opinion that he will run.

I think if DeSantis runs he would be very very tempted to run just to shyt on him but Trump is a hoe man :pachaha:

His psyche can't take losing again it would crush him...Just the possibility of losing would be too much for him to handle

He's such a p*ssy it's so fascinating

My guy, he will claim victory no matter the actual outcome. This is a given. There is absolutely no downside to him running other than the effort he has to exert.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
He's not running again he's terrified of losing again why ya'll acting like we don't know this dude's psyche by now?

The presidency protects him. He can pardon himself of any crime. He knows he can grift and scam and no one will touch him. Unlike now where most of these cases imo are just going through the process. If anyone was truly serious Trump and everyone involved would've been indicted and charged for their various crimes. Instead, the GOP is going to impeach Biden/Garland, defund the FBI, etc. It's a win/win for the political elite because "They tried" while also giving them ammo to run on when Trump pardons himself (I do think he wins because Americans are that dumb, Republicans are rigging the election,).