Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Do you really think Trump will testify?

If by a miracle he has to testify, he will do nothing but plead the 5th and maybe insult some people which will get his base excited.

But realistically, there is a high chance that this committee will be closed down as of January due to the GOP winning the house, Then there is no subpoena.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is Trump we're talking about. He entertains doing shyt then doesn't do it and he changes his mind more than he changes his underwear.

And again, if he were to testify, he would just plead the 5th at times, say wild shyt and insult the committee members. It would be a shyt show or nothing note worthy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is Trump we're talking about. He entertains doing shyt then doesn't do it and he changes his mind more than he changes his underwear.

And again, if he were to testify, he would just plead the 5th at times, say wild shyt and insult the committee members. It would be a shyt show or nothing note worthy.
You sound broken :pachaha:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You sound broken :pachaha:
I'm being realistic. Not every moment/decision is as dramatic, exciting and omg worthy that liberal pundits and media makes it out to be. There is no upside in attempting to talk to Trump.

Pence on the other hand is a good idea and they should have subpoena Pence at the early stages of the investigation. By now it would have probably worked its way through the courts and the courts may have allowed him to testify.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

They knew he'd take the bait.... :yeshrug:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm being realistic. Not every moment/decision is as dramatic, exciting and omg worthy that liberal pundits and media makes it out to be. There is no upside in attempting to talk to Trump.

Pence on the other hand is a good idea and they should have subpoena Pence at the early stages of the investigation. By now it would have probably worked its way through the courts and the courts may have allowed him to testify.

There's a reason they didn't subpoena Pence. :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

No, you're suggesting they shouldn't do their job because nothing is going to happen when everyone who has followed this knows nothing happens because people weren't doing their damn job.

A:comeon:

And what is Mike Pence going to say that we haven't already heard from everyone else under oath?

:pachaha:

And I've seen your schtick long enough to know that if they didn't subpoena Trump you'd claim they weren't serious m. :beli:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Pence were serious he'd have been volunteered to speak.

Trump was right about one thing, Pence is a p*ssy.

Oh he is....he needs "Mother's" permission. But this also happened today:

DOJ has a Jan 6 grand jury convened. Their subpoena for Pence would have teeth....the committee one for Trump was just to bait his ego for a congressional hearing. I'd rather have Pence compelled to testify before the DOJ. :yeshrug:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There's a reason they didn't subpoena Pence. :manny:
No good reason.
No, you're suggesting they shouldn't do their job because nothing is going to happen when everyone who has followed this knows nothing happens because people weren't doing their damn job.

A:comeon:

And what is Mike Pence going to say that we haven't already heard from everyone else under oath?

:pachaha:

And I've seen your schtick long enough to know that if they didn't subpoena Trump you'd claim they weren't serious m. :beli:
You never know what communications or discussions Pence had that was never disclosed. He would be more willing to come forward than Trump although there is a chance he would plead the 5th too or try some BS Executive Privilege argument.

Actually if they didn't subpoena Trump, I'd say that it was a good idea because it's a symbolic move that wouldn't produce anything meaningful.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No good reason.

You never know what communications or discussions Pence had that was never disclosed. He would be more willing to come forward than Trump although there is a chance he would plead the 5th too or try some BS Executive Privilege argument.

Actually if they didn't subpoena Trump, I'd say that it was a good idea because it's a symbolic move that wouldn't produce anything meaningful.
Mike, "I would consider" Pence?

Mind you this is after knowing Trump and his supporters wanted to hang him on the national lawn.