Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That subpoena is the ultimate grand standing move. Dems are likely to lose the House which means the committee will be over in January.

Even if the Dems kept control of the House by a miracle, Trump will stall through the courts to the Supreme Court. By then its probably 2024 and Trump is the Republican nominee for President.

If the Supreme Court tells him he has to testify, he will just take the 5th.

I guess the hearing was good for people who didn't know alot of this information. But to me, this just felt like a review of everything we already knew.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
That subpoena is the ultimate grand standing move. Dems are likely to lose the House which means the committee will be over in January.

Even if the Dems kept control of the House by a miracle, Trump will stall through the courts to the Supreme Court. By then its probably 2024 and Trump is the Republican nominee for President.

If the Supreme Court tells him he has to testify, he will just take the 5th.

I guess the hearing was good for people who didn't know alot of this information. But to me, this just felt like a review of everything we already knew.
Doesn't matter only because DOJ probably won't enforce. The fact that he was subpoenaed is a huge deal.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Doesn't matter only because DOJ probably won't enforce. The fact that he was subpoenaed is a huge deal.
I don't see how its a big deal. It will make news headlines, but it's not going to hurt Trump and nothing will come of it.

If anything it will give House GOP members an excuse to subpoena President Biden when they do their Hunter Biden investigation. Nothing will come of that subpoena either.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't see how its a big deal. It will make news headlines, but it's not going to hurt Trump and nothing will come of it.

If anything it will give House GOP members an excuse to subpoena President Biden when they do their Hunter Biden investigation. Nothing will come of that subpoena either.
Why are you like this?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why are you like this?
Do you really think Trump will testify?

If by a miracle he has to testify, he will do nothing but plead the 5th and maybe insult some people which will get his base excited.

But realistically, there is a high chance that this committee will be closed down as of January due to the GOP winning the house, Then there is no subpoena.