Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Everytime I think Donald Trump has reached the ground floor on how stupid he is, he astounds me and digs further below ground :mindblown:

Like, how did this man run any organization at all?

My initial guess was that he had solid help at the start from his Father's days. Then they started to die, and that's when Trump started to grow in wealth. As he was losing money, others were gaining money and they saw Trump as a loser. So by the time Trump became Trump, he wasn't seen as a great businessman but a fraud... and instead of having great allies who could help bend the rules, he was surrounded by 'Yes' men.

Not to mention Trump himself knew he needed Capital, so he needed Putin, which really solidified his fate.

I don't give a fukk about Trump, but I will say this, I would rather die with enemies then being known as a traitor. I am sure Trump doesn't care, but his immediately family getting the Hitler Treatment. Name association, and some of them will want to change their last names to not be connected but we all know better.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My initial guess was that he had solid help at the start from his Father's days. Then they started to die, and that's when Trump started to grow in wealth. As he was losing money, others were gaining money and they saw Trump as a loser. So by the time Trump became Trump, he wasn't seen as a great businessman but a fraud... and instead of having great allies who could help bend the rules, he was surrounded by 'Yes' men.

Not to mention Trump himself knew he needed Capital, so he needed Putin, which really solidified his fate.

I don't give a fukk about Trump, but I will say this, I would rather die with enemies then being known as a traitor. I am sure Trump doesn't care, but his immediately family getting the Hitler Treatment. Name association, and some of them will want to change their last names to not be connected but we all know better.

That’s what I think too. I did read the niece’s book and she does essentially say that Trump was a moron and the grandfather was the real businessman. I’m just astounded by how dumb this muthafukka is. Like amazed. He should’ve crashed and burned before he ever made it to the White House because if he’s this brazen in the public eye, god knows what he was up to back in New York and when he was growing up. Probably has so many skeletons in his closet.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
That’s what I think to. I did read the niece’s book and she does essentially say that Trump was a moron and the grandfather was the real businessman. I’m just astounded by how dumb this muthafukka is. Like amazed. He should’ve crashed and burned before he ever made it to the White House because if he’s this brazen in the public eye, god knows what he was up to back in New York and when he was growing up. Probably has so many skeletons in his closet.

The only reason Trump didn't crash and burn, is probably because he made in-roads with the Public/Social Circles. Money can buy you so much, but Trump was one of those people you kept at a certain distance because he could get you access to people but you didn't want to be good friends with long term. Sure you could mock him for his finances, but he just knew people, which for some Billionaires who worked... it was hard to get those connections.

By the time he made the Apprentice, those people that used Trump had already left him because they expected Trump himself to burn out. Except the unexpected happened, Trump kept himself in the public eyes with attacks on Obama, and then won the Presidency.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I been checking out the Hannity FB and alot of Trump supporters need to be rounded up and put in concentration camps like the Japanese back in the day. Those folks are truly anti America and all pro Trump. Every last one of them who wasnt a clear troll are capable of being violent. I told them all of them calling for a civil war is going to end up like ole Rick did yesterday. One of them said Trump should have Garland arrested for entering MAL while he wasnt there.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
BREAKING: Washington Post Reports Trump is being investigated for violating "The Espionage Act", "Obstruction of Justice" and "The Presidential Records Act". Damn and this isn't even about January 6. So all this time some people were complaining about Garland moving too slow on January 6 (Which is still being investigated), yet he had this investigation going the whole time.

18 USC 793-Espionage Act.
18 USC 2071-Concealment, removal, mutilation of documentation
18 USC 793-Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information.
18 USC 1519-Destruction, alteration, falsification of records or documentation.

bad-boys2-action.gif
:damn:

We need some sirens

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I QT that tweet. I couldn’t even take a piece of paper to office next door if it was stamped Secret, TS, Five Eyes, none of that shyt without it being secured in a key and lock pouch. Confidential ain’t too bad cause the damage from it is low to nonexistent. I had a office mate who got their clearance stripped because they repeatedly sent classified docs to congressional offices buildings via regular courier and not secure. If Bradley Manning is guilty, this mf is SUPER GUILTY
And I forgot, any facility that has classified documentation has to be cleared by the appropriate security agency