Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Analysts and general counsel are usually on the up and up on these things. Hell, the classification guidance directs when docs that are classified are relooked at for declassification OR automatically declassified. It's up the ones in charge on whether to declass something early or extend it. The MLK FBI files are an example. There's a group that doesn't want it to see the light of day due to what it could reveal.
Speaking of which go watch the “FBI/MLK” documentary. I legit think it’s better some of that doesn’t come out…cause it could make some shyt very awkward.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
BREAKING: Washington Post Reports Trump is being investigated for violating "The Espionage Act", "Obstruction of Justice" and "The Presidential Records Act". Damn and this isn't even about January 6. So all this time some people were complaining about Garland moving too slow on January 6 (Which is still being investigated), yet he had this investigation going the whole time.

18 USC 793-Espionage Act.
18 USC 2071-Concealment, removal, mutilation of documentation
18 USC 793-Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information.
18 USC 1519-Destruction, alteration, falsification of records or documentation.

bad-boys2-action.gif
Merrick the Multitasker :wow:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've really been proud of my journey in intentionally living and thinking positively. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the worst possible things to happen to Trump, the politicians trying to uphold him, the politicians trying to be him or replace him, and those who follow him blindly or under the guise of grifting.

I gotta pray for my soul throughout this entire ordeal.