Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Good thread here. Stuff we’ve already discussed, but good to see main stream America catching up to The Coli’s intelligence. :steviej:

the thing tho is there is a lot of focus on this and that quarter pounder with cheese incident.

Has the media focused on why Trump said the weapons weren't for him? That's important as fukk and could lead to something deeper, not risking everyone's life with his tiny hands to have his Mussolini moment.

If there is a lot of focus on this secret service moment and nothing else, then the right has accomplished what they wanted out of this news cycle.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
the thing tho is there is a lot of focus on this and that quarter pounder with cheese incident.

Has the media focused on why Trump said the weapons weren't for him? That's important as fukk and could lead to something deeper, not risking everyone's life with his tiny hands to have his Mussolini moment.

If there is a lot of focus on this secret service moment and nothing else, then the right has accomplished what they wanted out of this news cycle.
I think that’s their ultimate goal. Take attention off of what’s important in the story, and nitpick a part that can be deniable. I think people are catching onto their bullshyt though. It doesn’t seem like many people are falling for that shyt.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

That may not work out as planned. I don’t agree with Liz Cheney politically, but she is very much her father’s daughter, and isn’t fukking around. I don’t think she would have put that girl on national TV, then go give a speech at the Reagan Library, if things weren’t backed up. Especially since that was her hearing, and I think is going to use all of for a presidential run. The dots aren’t done being connected.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That may not work out as planned. I don’t agree with Liz Cheney politically, but she is very much her father’s daughter, and isn’t fukking around. I don’t think she would have put that girl on national TV, then go give a speech at the Reagan Library, if things weren’t backed up. Especially since that was her hearing, and I think is going to use all of for a presidential run. The dots aren’t done being connected.
You missing my point.

In the grand scheme of things, how important is it that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol and join the doofuses and his Proud Boys? How does that matter in this hearing?

What means more, Trump wanting his Mussolini moment or Trump knowing about the Proud Boys and others having weapons ahead of time?

It low key reminds me of when Trump ran for president and the White House issued a report that Russia wanted Trump to win and were spending money on an online campaign, and then a few hours later "grab her by the p*ssy" dropped.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You missing my point.

In the grand scheme of things, how important is it that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol and join the doofuses and his Proud Boys? How does that matter in this hearing?
That is incredibly important in the grand scheme because it directly refutes Trump's own defense of actively inciting a riot and a desire to interfere with the legal electors process.

He has attempted to defend his position on speaking metaphorically and that he was of the impression there was legit impropriety in the election process. The latter has been already disputed by the fact everyone but Melania told him he lost and there was no fraud of any kind. While the recent testimony shows that not only was he not speaking metaphorically, what happened in the capital was premeditated.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That is incredibly important in the grand scheme because it directly refutes Trump's own defense of actively inciting a riot and a desire to interfere with the legal electors process.

He has attempted to defend his position on speaking metaphorically and that he was of the impression there was legit impropriety in the election process. The latter has been already disputed by the fact everyone but Melania told him he lost and there was no fraud of any kind. While the recent testimony shows that not only was he not speaking metaphorically, what happened in the capital was premeditated.
That's fine, but it isn't more important than Trump being okay with the weapons around him and having prior knowledge of them, which is the foundation of all of this.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i couldn't see anything.... 😢
there's nothing to see. that is nothing. yet another needle staying firmly in place.

meanwhile some wine mom can photoshop a headshot of Joe Biden from 1974 onto the body of someone sucking a guy who looks vaguely like Putin's dikk, and every single person who owns a red hat can share it as real and convince even more idiots to vote for every R they see on a ballot.