Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you guys don't think there's still MAGA heads in the secret service, and ALL policing positions, then I don't know what to tell ya'll. This is damage control 101. The fact is, this chick had no reason to lie today. All she did was endanger the rest of her life. Literally.

Not only in secret service and policing, but law enforcement and the federal government in general, all the way up to judges.

This is why I'm skeptical anything will happen to Trump even IF Garland tries to bring charges. You would have all sorts of MAGA loyalist jurors, witnesses lying to protect Trump, right wing judges tryin to look out for Trump, etc. It's just hard to see a case where Trump doesn't end up getting off in the end.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who is he?

There’s a growing number of folks who should be facing treason and seditious conspiracy charges.

I was talking about Trump, but yeah he's definitely not the only person who should be getting charged.

A lot of these clowns deserve to be locked up. But whether they should be facing charges and whether they actually will be are two different things.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I was talking about Trump, but yeah he's definitely not the only person who should be getting charged.

A lot of these clowns deserve to be locked up. But whether they should be facing charges and whether they actually will be are two different things.
I would hope they understand this country is effectively finished if they don't bring the charges... that's the sliver of hope I'm hanging onto at least

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You’re 100% right that Trump is going to get off light.

But you have to put that pressure on the Byrds and Weebays of the crew.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would hope they understand this country is effectively finished if they don't bring the charges... that's the sliver of hope I'm hanging onto at least

At this point…. I either want this country to either get smart, do the right thing and lock up Trump and his Allie’s.

Or

Give me the future from Cyborg

We already got the Plague so this all we waiting for.

Me and a few Coli people finna go rampant the moment shyt breaks down:blessed:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Trump will pass away before he is brought to justice but most of the people in his inner circle will feel US justice.

Trump will go out like Elvis slumped over azz out.

Trump has surpassed Ronald Reagan in the Republican Party. He was their wettest dream.

The damage is done. He was/is the real life retarded Thanos.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
At this point…. I either want this country to either get smart, do the right thing and lock up Trump and his Allie’s.

Or

Give me the future from Cyborg

We already got the Plague so this all we waiting for.

Me and a few Coli people finna go rampant the moment shyt breaks down:blessed:

Ahhh so thats where Mr Mef got it from for Tical2000 :ohhh:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Why? What did you tweet at him? :pachaha:

I don't even know. I barely figured out this morning I'm blocked. I actually thought he was off Twitter, because whenever I did a search his profile never came up. Then today I clicked on his handle through someone else's Tweet it said I was blocked. It was a proud moment.

:russ:

Edit: I did a search on my timeline and the last thing I Tweeted at him was this.

Does the W in Rudy W. Guiliani stand for "Wasted"?

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
290770071_8248706828487856_6362863304131580252_n.jpg