Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
"complaining just to complain." these pieces of shyt are bullet.proof.

Yeah and I mentioned that probably nothing will happen. Yet here you are complaining again. Just move along if you don’t like what’s happening in this thread. It’s a real easy solution.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
nah.

I'll probably keep reminding you how royally fukked we are. I'll see ya next week when this "nothing burger" is completely out of the news cycle, and Garland is breathing down *spins the wheel* Louie Gohmert's neck! That'll be the one, i can feel it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I already explained to you why I posted it. If you didn’t like my explanation then oh well.
yeah, you told us you shared it as an informative tweet, like a news story. You don't see the issue with using that account and person as a primary source of news information?

Most everyone gets their information from one source. That’s how it works. Plenty of journalists do it and plenty of non journalists do it.
No they don't, that is why they are journalists.

Sorry I’m not posting to your standards, but I really don’t care. I have less posts then you in this thread then you do, so you to even suggest or bring up spamming is laughable.
It's not about "my standards." You are ingesting a person who has been called "fake news" as actual news and sharing it with others. That isn't good. I also never said who you can or can't post. I don't want you falling into the misinformation vortex, but you seem to already be in it and are completely fine with it.

He said Jordan and Trump talked and it was true.
He didn't say that. He read that from CNN, Bloomberg, WSJ, NYT, NPR, Fox News or any other news site and just reshared it on Twitter. He didn't break any news that isn't out there. What concerns me is I think you believe him when he says a Jim Jordan indictment is imminent. There is no reason to think that.

I’ll go back to posting every 3 or 4 days like I usually do in this thread.
I didn't say don't post. I just said be careful with your news sourcing.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
yeah, you told us you shared it as an informative tweet, like a news story. You don't see the issue with using that account and person as a primary source of news information?

No they don't, that is why they are journalists.

It's not about "my standards." You are ingesting a person who has been called "fake news" as actual news and sharing it with others. That isn't good. I also never said who you can or can't post. I don't want you falling into the misinformation vortex, but you seem to already be in it and are completely fine with it.

He didn't say that. He read that from CNN, Bloomberg, WSJ, NYT, NPR, Fox News or any other news site and just reshared it on Twitter. He didn't break any news that isn't out there. What concerns me is I think you believe him when he says a Jim Jordan indictment is imminent. There is no reason to think that.

I didn't say don't post. I just said be careful with your news sourcing.

Like I said a few times already. I posted it because he said or "reshared" trump and Jordan talked on the 6th and that was true. Don't worry about what I believe or don't believe because you have no clue. Have a good weekend it's not that serious. In a few days I'll have forgotten this conversation.