Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I worked with one of the a$$holes. He got arrested a few months ago snitching on himself by accident :mjlol:

he was mentally weak and depressed when he came to work for us. I guess knowing at any minute your freedom would be snatched from you would do that to damn near anybody.

Dude couldn’t even set his alarm to make it to work on time. He couldn’t even follow simple instructions but somehow he and others like him thought they would start a successful revolution :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Nothing will happen to the major players with Garland there

at some point, while we're midway through Trump's 2nd term and living in a racist dystopian society, some friend of Donald Jr. will go down and the Dems will take a victory lap, like "we got em!" no one good is ever facing jackshyt.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
sure sure, I guess Jordan is the guy who we're gonna pretend will go down this week.

I'm not pretending anything. I know most of these guys have gotten away with a lot of shyt and I have no clue who will or if anyone will get in trouble. If you don't like how things are progressing then why waste your time and energy looking through the thread and posting. It seems like you're complaining just to complain. Yeah we're all frustrated with how slow the process moves but I'm not going complain every post like you do. Just move along to a different topic that is more to your liking. I rarely give my opinion on anything that is happening because I don't know and never claimed to. I'll post things that are happening and whether you like it or not Jordan and Trump talked on the 6th.

Fam, you cite this dude a lot. Look at what he wrote. Jim Jordan is going to be indicted.

Im not saying it’s impossible, but this guy speaks with certainty. He talking shyte.

That's fine if you don't like his style. I agree on him speaking with certainty and he comes across as smug. He's always arguing with people, but he's usually spot on with things happening with the committee and is one of the first to report it. I posted it more because he's right about the committee having info on Jim Jordan talking to Trump on the 6th. He just happened to be the first one to come across my timeline reporting it. But take it however you want to take it and be upset all you want. I really don't care if you like him or not. His opinion happened to be included with the factual part. If I start posting strictly opinions from him then call me out, but I usually only post shyt that is happening like Jordan having contact with Trump on the 6th. I don't know why it bothers you so much. It's really not that big a deal. No one here has any control of what happens. I just like to see how the process is unfolding and read about the corruption.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"complaining just to complain." these pieces of shyt are bullet.proof.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's fine if you don't like his style. I agree on him speaking with certainty and he comes across as smug. He's always arguing with people, but he's usually spot on with things happening with the committee and is one of the first to report it. I posted it more because he's right about the committee having info on Jim Jordan talking to Trump on the 6th. He just happened to be the first one to come across my timeline reporting it. But take it however you want to take it and be upset all you want. I really don't care if you like him or not. His opinion happened to be included with the factual part. If I start posting strictly opinions from him then call me out, but I usually only post shyt that is happening like Jordan having contact with Trump on the 6th. I don't know why it bothers you so much. It's really not that big a deal. No one here has any control of what happens. I just like to see how the process is unfolding and read about the corruption.
The issue is that you are looking at your timeline for news and not verifying it with other news sources. The PalmerReport is resharing that story from other news sites. Whoever behind that account doesn't come across as a journalist, and the hook of Jordan will be indicted if he doesn't call DOJ for a plea agreement. No evidence shows that. Not that Jordan didn't do anything illegal, but we have seen no evidence of Garland pursuing charges on anyone who set up Jan. 6.

I just did a quick search of who is behind that site, it's a former elementary school teacher named Bill Palmer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Repor

He is no different than the garbage from right-wing sites.

You aren't spamming like Napoleon does, but you are pulling from the same garbage bin he shares from.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The issue is that you are looking at your timeline for news and not verifying it with other news sources. The PalmerReport is resharing that story from other news sites. Whoever behind that account doesn't come across as a journalist, and the hook of Jordan will be indicted if he doesn't call DOJ for a plea agreement. No evidence shows that. Not that Jordan didn't do anything illegal, but we have seen no evidence of Garland pursuing charges on anyone who set up Jan. 6.

I just did a quick search of who is behind that site, it's a former elementary school teacher named Bill Palmer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Repor

He is no different than the garbage from right-wing sites.

You aren't spamming like Napoleon does, but you are pulling from the same garbage bin he shares from.

I already explained to you why I posted it. If you didn’t like my explanation then oh well.

Most everyone gets their information from one source. That’s how it works. Plenty of journalists do it and plenty of non journalists do it. Hell posters on here do it. You can look through this thread to find plenty of posts that didn’t come directly from the source, but do you. Sorry I’m not posting to your standards, but I really don’t care. I have less posts then you in this thread then you do, so you to even suggest or bring up spamming is laughable.

That’s all I’m going to say about that because you complaining about who said something is not really adding anything to the thread. He said Jordan and Trump talked and it was true. Whether you like how he did it or not is an issue you can deal with on your own. Have a good day. I’ll go back to posting every 3 or 4 days like I usually do in this thread.