Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Off General Principle, this thread belongs in the bushes.

You can't have a forum called "Higher Learning" and a Trump thread positioned on the front page :dahell:

He's not even president anymore.
:dahell:.

Two things:

There's a current number of investigations involving Trump's time in the white house.

He's a political threat to America

:umad:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dahell:.

Two things:

There's a current number of investigations involving Trump's time in the white house.

He's a political threat to America

:umad:

1. Centrist Democrats still think they can siphon off MAGA cac's. Holding Trump accountable will only piss off his base. They will drag this shyt out and make it seem like they're doing something, but nothing will come of this.

2. Centrist pragmatic ass democrats are a threat to America.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
1. Centrist Democrats still think they can siphon off MAGA cac's. Holding Trump accountable will only piss off his base. They will drag this shyt out and make it seem like they're doing something, but nothing will come of this.

2. Centrist pragmatic ass democrats are a threat to America.
So what do you suggest the Democratic party does about the man who tried to overthrow the government? :gucci::jbhmm:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So what do you suggest the Democratic party does about the man who tried to overthrow the government? :gucci::jbhmm:

The president can't overthrow shyt. This country it too divided to accomplish anything meaningful. Which brings me to another thing. This country is so backasswards, it doen't know the difference between an insurrection and a coup. What happened last year was a coup. And in order for it to be successful, you would need a military for that. SO nah.

Nothing but theatrics.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The president can't overthrow shyt. This country it too divided to accomplish anything meaningful. Which brings me to another thing. This country is so backasswards, it doen't know the difference between an insurrection and a coup. What happened last year was a coup. And in order for it to be successful, you would need a military for that. SO nah.

Nothing but theatrics.
:mjtf::martin::camby:

It was both. You don't just let this go because it failed..:why:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
failed? :russ:

You give those MAGA cac’s too much credit. They had no plan to begin with. A bunch of sheep that was just following the crowd. If this was an organized coup, blood would’ve been shed for real.
Mark Meadows had a PowerPoint on keeping Trump in power. His legal wrote up contingency plans, had forged documents from several states. There was blood shed. Just because these idiots didn't know how to run it doesn't mean it wasn't a coup. Just like failed bank robberies don't get ignored because the thieves didn't kill anyone or get money. Thank God Trump and his people were stupid

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Nothing but theatrics.

Quite possibly the dumbest shyt I've read so far this year on the Coli. And that's saying alot.