Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump may either have to flee the country or drop dead from a heart attack in the next two years when he sees the time he’ll be looking at .. can’t wait to see more Republicans roped into this.. entire party needs to be locked up and disbanded at this point.. I wonder if the 1/6 committee got what ways on that server?!

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Well they better hurry up because in 12 months the Republicans are taking back over and will disband any and all committees investigating Trump and the Republican party.
Can't the DOJ run with the case once they get the information? I know the committee will be disbanded if the Republicans win the house but the DOJ should still be able to take what they have a produce a case right?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can't the DOJ run with the case once they get the information? I know the committee will be disbanded if the Republicans win the house but the DOJ should still be able to take what they have a produce a case right?
They can, but Garland hasn’t shown an interest in doing anything.