Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
the cop who was killed on that day was a Trump supporter.

ITs a cult at this point.
Even Office Fanone who got tased, had a stroke and was most killed said he voted for Trump too in 2016.

Maybe I’m an a$$hole, but when he said that my sympathy for him went out the window. Play fascist games, win fascist prizes. :manny:

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Thinking about 4 Capitol officers who killed themselves after January 6th and what could’ve been going through their minds.

I read somewhere like 85% of cops voted for Trump. I’d assume some if not all off them voted for Trump.

Imagine supporting a president, then he loses and an army of his supporters besiege you and you have to fight for your life against them for hours. You would have to feel like an absolute ass, I’m sorry. :rip: to the dead.

but guess what , 85 percent of cops and military still support him and would vote for him again :francis:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They go after My Pillow Guy yet?

:russ:
this has gotta be the dumbest motherfukker in america. dude had the literal "american dream" made millions on a dogshyt product after being down and out, then decided he was just gonna throw all of his credibility and money away for a guy who absolutely despises him. like people who watch Fox were gonna stop buying his stupid fukkin pillow if he didn't... whatever the fukk he's doing. from what i've seen he's like the only thing advertising on that network.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
this has gotta be the dumbest motherfukker in america. dude had the literal "american dream" made millions on a dogshyt product after being down and out, then decided he was just gonna throw all of his credibility and money away for a guy who absolutely despises him. like people who watch Fox were gonna stop buying his stupid fukkin pillow if he didn't... whatever the fukk he's doing. from what i've seen he's like the only thing advertising on that network.

I'd say the same for Guiliani,I know the "America's Mayor" title was Overrated and Manufactured,I know his Backstory on how he Ran NY in his Prime but Id rather be known as a Hero on the strength of 9/11 than to be known as the guy who passed COVID Gas while taking part in Whole Treason:scust:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'd say the same for Guiliani,I know the "America's Mayor" title was Overrated and Manufactured,I know his Backstory on how he Ran NY in his Prime but Id rather be known as a Hero on the strength of 9/11 than to be known as the guy who passed COVID Gas while taking part in Whole Treason:scust:
good call. dude was also never an adonis, but he's evolved into one of the grossest people on earth. just an absolute slob.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

drop the "hammer" a week before midterms... and watch as literally nothing sways a single person. wtf is the holdup here? a year later and we locked up some hicks for a a couple years but not a single person in power has gotten a slap on the wrist, and let's be real, they won't. democracy gets put on life support next year and dies in 24.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
drop the "hammer" a week before midterms... and watch as literally nothing sways a single person. wtf is the holdup here? a year later and we locked up some hicks for a a couple years but not a single person in power has gotten a slap on the wrist, and let's be real, they won't. democracy gets put on life support next year and dies in 24.
Congress doesn't arrest and prosecute people though.

Midterms have no bearing on the DOJ.