Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
full
:deadmanny:7

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smoking that Giuliani pack. If that racist cousin fukking alcoholic had two brain cells left, he would know that turning on Trump is his best play. If the dementia succeeded in turning his brain to mush I might get the privilege of seeing him die in prison or have a heart attack during the middle of televised prime time hearings. CNN better broadcast that shyt in 4k.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Thinking about 4 Capitol officers who killed themselves after January 6th and what could’ve been going through their minds.

I read somewhere like 85% of cops voted for Trump. I’d assume some if not all off them voted for Trump.

Imagine supporting a president, then he loses and an army of his supporters besiege you and you have to fight for your life against them for hours. You would have to feel like an absolute ass, I’m sorry. :rip: to the dead.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thinking about 4 Capitol officers who killed themselves after January 6th and what could’ve been going through their minds.

I read somewhere like 85% of cops voted for Trump. I’d assume some if not all off them voted for Trump.

Imagine supporting a president, then he loses and an army of his supporters besiege you and you have to fight for your life against them for hours. You would have to feel like an absolute ass, I’m sorry. :rip: to the dead.
the cop who was killed on that day was a Trump supporter.

ITs a cult at this point.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Under other circumstances or with other individuals, I don't think 4 pages would amount to much news. But anyone who has been following the traveling Trump fckery circus the last several years knows that they're notorious for keeping written and digital records of all types of criminal conspiracies and crimes.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Crazy. They can beat cops then say how they love them, but not the cops who testified because they are actors. The way the right twists themselves in knots to justify their crimes is just insane.