Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Habo brehs I’m late, an Eritrean is the Impeachment Manager? :wtf:

Its Habos in the House? :wtf:

elelelelelelelele

joe_neguse70ga.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A great Stalin/Saddam like purging needs to take place. Don't let me president. I'd send all of these demons to re-education camps....indefinitely.
easiest way for this departments to act right is to cut off their gov funding and those in their ranks go into a national database for having ties to WS groups...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marines would literally show up to some parties in undergrad and try to fukk anything that moved, cute or not :picard:

I don't know if it was they was starving out there or what. Or it's just a mentality lol. They was on some other shyt.

I was always grouped in classes with professional types, that was my dating scene and still is. That's why I never been into taking thots seriously.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dominion is gonna get paid some serious money. all these fukkers tried to ruin their business. you know govts don't like fukking with companies that have even a hint of controversy, even if it's bullshyt.

latest

Got these guys serving subpoenas.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Marines would literally show up to some parties in undergrad and try to fukk anything that moved, cute or not :picard:

I don't know if it was they was starving out there or what. Or it's just a mentality lol. They was on some other shyt.

I was always grouped in classes with professional types, that was my dating scene and still is. That's why I never been into taking thots seriously.
:dahell:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
These guys still looking to catch action the next five days? The tide is definitely not in their favor.

Also, there's not going to be some "cut the tall trees" movement we got to look out for, right? Not trying to get caught slippin'.