Official True Story Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I love the tension. They really know how to play it well. I'm so scared they're gonna
kill that autistic fan of The Kid. He's so innocent. But I feel like something really bad is coming for him.

One thing I don't get is why they were so surprised about the body being found. Did they really think it wouldn't be? lol. That was bizarre. I guess they figured the trash compactor would destroy it but that was a big gamble. They should have just weighted it down and thrown it in the river.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Ending with the Greeks coulda been better

Gene deserved better. And the girl comedian deserved better jokes

But I enjoyed it. Entertaining

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This is SO messed up. I can't believe Carlton did that to Gene. Wow. Especially after hearing his story about why he loved The Kid. This is so fukked up. I don't understand how you guys can call this predictable. Maybe it is, but it's told in such a compelling way. Like maybe you know what's going to happen, but you don't know exactly how it's going to go down. I'm really enjoying this.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This shyt was great. Went in blind and enjoyed the whole thing. Binged in one sitting over the weekend.

I didnt really find it predictable to me. Acting was great. I did not see Kevin strangling that dude. Had me like :dwillhuh:. This is new. Wes just couldnt get right..fukking his brother shyt all up for no reason since Kevin stayed looking out for him. Dude was living lavish. Acting was great and happy Wes is getting back out there in acting. Hated Gene at first but came around and felt bad how dirty he got done.smh

Anyhow I give it a 8 out of 10.

Enjoyed it start to finish.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Watching episode 4 now. This shyt is fire…
Throughly enjoying so far.

Edit:
I wouldn’t mine seeing another project with Wesley and Kevin

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did Kevin put in the call to the Greeks to show up?