Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the consensus that tadej is juicing?
I don't KNOW that he's juicing but I suspect a lot of them are. Because damn near every stage I hear Bob Roll and Phil Liggett talk about how they're finishing the race way faster than anticipated. And then I watch these climbs where Pogacar and others take off with crazy acceleration to break up the peloton.

It's just hard to believe these guys can have that kind of energy in the tank that late in these stages.

Even Vingegaard catching Pogacar on that stage he won a few days ago was amazing. And suspicious.

To be clear, if they're juicing...it should be out in the open.

The thing is...cycling took a big hit when Lance and everyone else got exposed. Sometimes I think if these guys are on PEDs now, maybe cycling is turning a blind eye to it because they don't want another massive controversy with their biggest stars.

I don't put it past these greedy, shady Europeans (I mean the guys in power). Long as they're making money...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tadej looks too strong. He's right in Vingegaard's back wheel.

I don't see Jonas cracking him.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Podcast playing with his food. This is just pure dominance. Vingegaard looking for blood next year…

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Tadej just countered Vinge. Feels like it's game over now.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean look at the difference in Tadej's face and Jonas' face.

Jonas is dying up there.
Tadej looks like he's riding out for coffee

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pogacar has the yellow jersey locked up.
Girmay has the green jersey locked up.
Cavendish got the record.

I'm less enthusiastic about the tour now.
It's been so good up to this point but it's less about who can win, and more about waiting for it to be over.

Maybe something dramatic might happen. I hope so.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Slovenian pushed 6.85 ᵉW/Kg for 27min50s, according to lanternerouge.com, which should be 7.16 ᵉW/Kg for sea level normalised. If the numbers prove to be real, this should be best performance of the century in cycling.

Despite losing 39 seconds to Pogacar, Jonas Vingegaard also recorded one of his best performances with 6.67 ᵉW/Kg for 28min29s.

On Pla d’Adet climb, Pogacar easily beat by around two minutes the times of Lance Armstrong, Tony Rominger, Miguel Indurain and Zenon Jaskula.

Yeah I'm supposed to believe Tadej is 2 full minutes faster than known dopers because of ketones?
And then was as fast or faster the very next day? 2 weeks into the tour?

These dudes dirty as ever.
:mjlol: