Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Once the MVDP and Bini group catch the breakaway either of those 2 will win this unless MVDP does MVDP things. And blows everyone away with an attack.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stuyven...hell of an effort

:wow:

I thought Gee was gonna take it.

Turgis :ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we're back.

Should be more of the same for the GC riders. Just don't lose time.

I know Lance Armstrong and George Hincapie have that podcast, but I don't watch it all that much. Too many ad reads and they don't really seem to analyze the stages all that well.

I did come across Chris Horner's YouTube channel and while his videos are long (20 mins or so) he really does a more thorough summary of each stage. Well, I enjoy it anyway.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And we're back.

Should be more of the same for the GC riders. Just don't lose time.

I know Lance Armstrong and George Hincapie have that podcast, but I don't watch it all that much. Too many ad reads and they don't really seem to analyze the stages all that well.

I did come across Chris Horner's YouTube channel and while his videos are long (20 mins or so) he really does a more thorough summary of each stage. Well, I enjoy it anyway.

I watched Sunday episode as Brad Wiggins is a guest and is staying with Lance for this whole week. For all of Lance's wrongs He/George do reach out to people having a difficult time like Jan Ullrich and now Wiggins who is at the moment is in a terrible place he's pretty much lost everything of value from his career and in a bad place mentally.

You need Johan Bruyneel there for the good cycling chat on Lance's podcast.

Lanterne Rouge is good for breakdowns. Neither Patrick or Benji were pros. But their tactical breakdowns were so good that Visma hired both of them to be Video and Tactical analysts/advisors. Benji's trajectory is even more insane because he started out just making YT videos of him playing a Cycling management game.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Girmay impressively takes 2nd.
Nice job by Alepecin leading Jasper Philipsen to the stage win.

And now things get spicy tomorrow. :whew: