Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You don’t need to change around my words. The US spends more than China on its athletes. That is total and per capita. We also sent nearly 200 more athletes. You can say the US gov doesn’t give to its athletes, but the counter is college which most countries do not have. That’s why Caribbean nations have gotten so good at track and field.
Yawn. I'm not going to sit here all night debating with you over this. I know that you are very cynical about America and so on. That's great.

We still have the best athletes in the world. Point blank.

The US has private sponsored doping programs. It counts.
Stupid & irrelevant point. A few individual athletes doping is not even close to the scope and scale of the state sponsored doping programs of the Soviet Union/East Germans.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yawn. I'm not going to sit here all night debating with you over this. I know that you are very cynical about America and so on. That's great.

We still have the best athletes in the world. Point blank.
Your posts come across as if we are going against the Soviet Union in 1972, lol. It’s weird and out of pocket. :heh:

I’m not being cynical about America at all, I am dispelling the strange myths you have in your head about our sports. All I said is we spend more, are a sports mad nation and have a huge population. We should medal more than everyone else. It’s like celebrating the USA destroying a poor nation in war, you did what you were supposed to do.

Stupid & irrelevant point. A few individual athletes doping is not even close to the scope and scale of the state sponsored doping programs of the Soviet Union/East Germans.
Negro please. BALCO was an organized private doping program and you are delusional if you think there aren’t others.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Your posts come across as if we are going against the Soviet Union in 1972, lol. It’s weird and out of pocket. :heh:

I’m not being cynical about America at all, I am dispelling the strange myths you have in your head about our sports. All I said is we spend more, are a sports mad nation and have a huge population. We should medal more than everyone else. It’s like celebrating the USA destroying a poor nation in war, you did what you were supposed to do.

Negro please. BALCO was an organized private doping program and you are delusional if you think there aren’t others.
Believe whatever you want. The US has the best athletes in the world.

Go argue with yourself :russ: