Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
nah it's Japanese culture :blessed:

sadly I don't think Paris will feed the streets like this :mjcry:

True, But still NBC usually has a say in what to cut. There was mad cutaways at Rio, camera crew kept clutching their pearls whenever the samba cheerleaders were getting busy at the events. I remember the announcers even apologized a few times at the beach volleyball matches. They were even criticized on twitter that the network was being a bunch of prudes.

This time around they dont CARE.:pachaha:

I was just watching the Long jump prelims replay earlier. It got to a point where they legit started INTRODUCING shorties with signature 10 second butt closeups. Personal best, hometown, and everything:mjlol:
qvSdr9Z.png

They just having fun with it at this point. :laff:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
True, But still NBC usually has a say in what to cut. There was mad cutaways at Rio, camera crew kept clutching their pearls whenever the samba cheerleaders were getting busy at the events. I remember the announcers even apologized a few times at the beach volleyball matches. They were even criticized on twitter that the network was being a bunch of prudes.

This time around they dont CARE.:pachaha:

I was just watching the Long jump prelims replay earlier. It got to a point where they legit started INTRODUCING shorties with signature 10 second butt closeups. Personal best, hometown, and everything:mjlol:
qvSdr9Z.png

They just having fun with it at this point. :laff:

sex sells :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That last white girl crossing the line:pachaha:

crazy thing is it would prob take us a minute and 15 seconds :heh:

Like tv doesn't really do track justice

I remember being a kid and seeing a washed up ben johnson off roids run at york university and I was like :damn: