Daps
Easy work for Thompson :damn:

She can definitely break FloJo's record :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Something went REALLY wrong with American track preparation this year.

I think I heard that the US track and field athletes turned up later than most of the other nations did to Tokyo. Which is understandable due to covid. I do think that has played a part most of the US sprinters have looked under cooked

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Easy work for Thompson :damn:

She can definitely break FloJo's record :wow:

You know what I think this was the time she should of done it. Reminded me of Mike Marsh in 92. He was flying in the semis and slowed down as he was so far ahead when he crossed the line he was a second off the WR. Everyone thought he was going to break the WR in the final and didn't come close to it.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
You know what I think this was the time she should of done it. Reminded me of Mike Marsh in 92. He was flying in the semis and slowed down as he was so far ahead when he crossed the line he was a second off the WR. Everyone thought he was going to break the WR in the final and didn't come close to it.
Mike Marsh, there’s a flash from the past. when there’s little pressure that’s when records are set. Only two people I’ve seen run records under finals pressure is bolt and Michael Johnson.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mike Marsh, there’s a flash from the past. when there’s little pressure that’s when records are set. Only two people I’ve seen run records under finals pressure is bolt and Michael Johnson.

Elaine run also reminded me of Van Niekerk 400m WR from Rio. Running in the outside lane where you can literally just concentrate on what you're doing.