Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
How? The biggest sports story in America is always a comeback story. She’s 21, who knows if she’ll go up or down by then but just based on age, she’s got time

Girl seems kinda mentally weak low-key :hubie:

Tomorrow isn't guaranteed

We will see tho

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-murphy-swimmer-doping-russia-tokyo-olympics/

U.S. swimmer Ryan Murphy: Tokyo Olympics meet ‘probably not clean’

“Obviously, it’s frustrating as an athlete, having known that there’s a state-sponsored doping program going on, and feeling like maybe more could be done to tackle that,” said bronze medalist Luke Greenbank of Britain, a clear reference to the findings of the World Anti-Doping Agency, which charged Russia with systemic doping in 2019 and imposed sanctions, some of which remain in place during the Olympics.

“I think the thing that’s frustrating is that you can’t answer that question with 100 percent certainty,” said silver medalist Ryan Murphy, when asked if he thought the competition was clean. “I don’t know if it was 100 percent clean. And that’s because of things that have happened over the past. … There is a situation — and that’s a problem.”

In the middle of the podium, gold medalist Evgeny Rylov of the Russian Olympic Committee — the name under which some 330 Russian athletes are competing here, as a condition of their participation — sat quietly:hamster:, until a reporter asked whether he was competing clean.

Someone needed to say this shyt. Said it while the Russian swimmer who won Gold was sitting next to him too :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-murphy-swimmer-doping-russia-tokyo-olympics/

U.S. swimmer Ryan Murphy: Tokyo Olympics meet ‘probably not clean’

“Obviously, it’s frustrating as an athlete, having known that there’s a state-sponsored doping program going on, and feeling like maybe more could be done to tackle that,” said bronze medalist Luke Greenbank of Britain, a clear reference to the findings of the World Anti-Doping Agency, which charged Russia with systemic doping in 2019 and imposed sanctions, some of which remain in place during the Olympics.

“I think the thing that’s frustrating is that you can’t answer that question with 100 percent certainty,” said silver medalist Ryan Murphy, when asked if he thought the competition was clean. “I don’t know if it was 100 percent clean. And that’s because of things that have happened over the past. … There is a situation — and that’s a problem.”

In the middle of the podium, gold medalist Evgeny Rylov of the Russian Olympic Committee — the name under which some 330 Russian athletes are competing here, as a condition of their participation — sat quietly, until a reporter asked whether he was competing clean.

Someone needed to say this shyt. Said it while the Russian swimmer who won Gold was sitting next to him too :salute:
fukk Russia... excuse me "ROC" :pacspit:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We coulda had a real special women's 100m final but Sha Carri Richardson is a fukk up :mjlol:

Hype gonna be dead in 2 years for her if she even gets there. What a fukk up smh

I don't think ol girl is gonna have the same hype in 3 years :hubie:

Hasn't achieved shyt but talking like she's the Olympic champion

Yeah it might be a wrap for her. She might as well try to get chose by a celeb and call it a day.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
sounds like a sore loser

Murphy vented his frustrations after he took silver in the men’s 200-meter backstroke, losing to Evgeny Rylov of the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC).

so because you couldn't win you accuse someone of doping?
Man, fukk all that, not sure if ROC athletes are still on the juice so close after being caught, but China is. If there ever were an Olympics to do it, it’s the one in the middle of a pandemic while people are distracted and more focused on vaccines and not dying than PED’s

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Girl seems kinda mentally weak low-key :hubie:

Tomorrow isn't guaranteed

We will see tho
She’s of her generation - what do you expect from a generation of girls who grew up watching real housewives, love and hip hop, bad girls club, and basketball wives? Everyone wants to be a ratchet star...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I don't think ol girl is gonna have the same hype in 3 years :hubie:

Hasn't achieved shyt but talking like she's the Olympic champion

Yall missing me yet
1nhqil.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man, fukk all that, not sure if ROC athletes are still on the juice so close after being caught, but China is. Is there ever were an Olympics to do it, it’s the one in the middle of a pandemic while people are distracted and more focused on vaccines and not dying than PED’s

I agree that China is they definitely cooked up something in the lab