Reppin
JOHTO REGION

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Biscayne its over. TLR taking the word of a racist Radfem :deadrose:
The coli isn’t as anti-BW as LSA is anti-BM. This is the truth of it. There’s alot of black men on this website who want to appear as being “higher road” users. So having pitchforks out for other black men(even formerly enslaved BM) makes them feel as they’re cloaked in self righteousness. “See, we can call out other black men!! We aren’t incels!”

These are the same types who will call out divisive non-black agents like JustPearlyThings if theyre anti-BW. But will literally repost and like a tweet from a turkish anti-BM rad fem. Very sick men on this website.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is great seeing more informed posters getting active and pushing back on the questionable Kamala hot takes over the last few weeks.

I'm going to post (and participate in) more indefensible Republican policy-related TLR threads to drown out the "Should we really vote for Kamala (I'm just asking questions)" approach that is rampant

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It is great seeing more informed posters getting active and pushing back on the questionable Kamala hot takes over the last few weeks.

I'm going to post (and participate in) more indefensible Republican policy-related TLR threads to drown out the "Should we really vote for Kamala (I'm just asking questions)" approach that is rampant

I will definitely try.

Every single Kamala thread seems to devolve into "is she black?"/FBA Discussion.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

You act like they even care about policy :mjlol:
A lot of them just vote based on whoever their social media grifting pimp is telling them to

Let's not even get started on the posters who constantly defend white Christian nationalism indirectly by thumping biblical beliefs as policy...

I tried hard to be rational and start backing up things with statistics and articles but the rebuttals would be the usual logical fallacies because they simply lacked the faculties to have a coherent argument at times. It became no longer fun to post. So I ended up regressing back to doing my usual comedian schtick in there and trolling for amusement.

@BaggerofTea asked a poster in there if he had a 2.5 gpa or higher in high school we were arguing with and the breh said no. So then back to the drawing board, it really seems like one is attempting to educate a persom to even be able to argue with you and then to top it all off also performing the actual argument. I love arguing I see it as a healthy outlet to exchange and improve ideas and reinforce paradigms but these types are exhausting and often times unproductive.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You act like they even care about policy :mjlol:
A lot of them just vote based on whoever their social media grifting pimp is telling them to

Let's not even get started on the posters who constantly defend white Christian nationalism indirectly by thumping biblical beliefs as policy...

I tried hard to be rational and start backing up things with statistics and articles but the rebuttals would be the usual logical fallacies because they simply lacked the faculties to have a coherent argument at times. It became no longer fun to post. So I ended up regressing back to doing my usual comedian schtick in there and trolling for amusement.

@BaggerofTea asked a poster in there if he had a 2.5 gpa or higher in high school we were arguing with and the breh said no. So then back to the drawing board, it really seems like one is attempting to educate a persom to even be able to argue with you and then to top it all off also performing the actual argument. I love arguing I see it as a healthy outlet to exchange and improve ideas and reinforce paradigms but these types are exhausting and often times unproductive.
Oh yeah, my comments/threads are not for the #bothsides crowd, but for the hundreds uninformed TLR posters reading each thread. If the ignorance goes unchallenged, it starts to look logical. I can fully say that I believed JD Vance fukked a couch until 2-3 days ago for example :sadcam: