**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He's easy to dismiss because he's so damn white . Dude is the truth though. He's essentially a point guard who can see over the entire defense and dominate on the block. Even if he doesn't have elite athleticism, he has the length that if you cut him off at 10-15 feet, he can still finish over you and get easy points.

Ever since he got absolutely shut down by Josh Smith in the Battle4Atlantis tone, I thought Frank getting exposed by athletic centers would become a theme. But it hasn't happened as much as you'd think.

When he does have off games, it's more about his mindset. There's no limit to what he can accomplish at the college level. NBA will be different, but I highly, highly doubt he'll be a complete bust. He's not one of those whiteboys who can't do shyt besides shoot 3's
Well we'll see. Dekker was the one who came to play last year against us and I suspect it'll be the same unless Frank flops all around the court. I don't think his offensive game is really capable of much against WCS. He's too slow

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Anyone watching the high school tournament on ESPNU?

First time watching Thomas Bryant I was extremely impressed

ive caught some of it.

its been pretty good.

just finished watching the girl's finals. two florida squads. boys finals at noon.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Well we'll see. Dekker was the one who came to play last year against us and I suspect it'll be the same unless Frank flops all around the court. I don't think his offensive game is really capable of much against WCS. He's too slow
Caulie Stein could easily shut down Frank, I agree

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
~Each #FinalFour team receives these pieces ofJostens jewelry for making it to Indianapolis....~

A
22389_10153262322793760_2346172828381690365_n.jpg